classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Acne regimen for Moderate acne

rehab
This post was updated on .
hi priyanka. my name is rehab i m from delhi 29yrs old.
.first of all i jus love dis website it has sooo much info abt skin care makeup reviews ....i jus came across randomly surfing abt acne n happy to find ur website...n read some of the posts on forum n saw great stories of acne journeys...

ok coming bac to me i was goin through the acne regimens ...i hav a moderate acne but active acne only few marks n pigmentation .. my cheeks n forehead are the problematic areas....

i attached few pics culd u please tell whic regimen to start i m confused  ...

i have a doubt abt moisturiser..i have a extremely oily skin could u tell me whic to use at nights incase during the treatment peeling occurs...aloe veda aloe vera gel i culdnt find here..i have patanjali aloe vera gel is dat good n non comedogenic do let me knw....
and lastly i want to knw how to treat stubborn blackheads on nose...some are deep embedded..

thanks a ton
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Acne regimen for Moderate acne

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Reha,

Thank you for your kind words about my blog.I am glad that you find all of this helpful

Coming to your query:
1)Yes you have moderate acne.So you will need to follow Epiduo Acne regimen which will address your skin issues.

2)Except for Epiduo,all products mentioned in the regimen are available online.For your convenience I will link them here:

Sunprotek Gel Sunscreen: Buy on Flipkart HERE.
Aloe veda aloe vera gel:Buy on Flipkart HERE
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel-Its currently on sale for 465 so grab it soon.It is one cleanser which sells out fast.-Buy on Amazon HERE.

3)First rule of acne regimens is kindly use products mentioned in the regimen only.Do not use any other product.The regimen has been designed with utmost care so treat acne.Using comedogenic products will sabotage the anti acne effects of the regimen.So do not use Patanjali aloe vera gel.Use Aloe veda aloe vera gel as mentioned in the regimen.It is available on flipkart which I have linked it above.

4)Blackheads is also stubborn form of acne.It takes more time than pimples to heal.Epiduo will also help you with that.Kindly do not go for clean ups or blackhead extractions at salons,they only lead to more pimples.You can read more about it here:What are blackheads?How to get rid of it? 

5)Epiduo will cause peeling like any other acne treatments.Sunprotek Gel Sunscreen is a moisturising sunscreen so that will also help to minimise dryness.Additionally you can use Aloe veda aloe vera gel.

You can also start using Epiduo 2-3 times in a week for some time so that your skin can get used to it.This will also help you to minimise dryness.You can read more about it here:How to deal with acne treatments and its side effects?

6)I would also like to know all the make up products you use.It has to be non-comedogenic as well.Using even one comedogenic make up or skin care product will again cause more acne.You can go through some options here: Make up for acne prone skin
Reply | Threaded
|

rehab
hi priyanka thank u so much for à detailed reply.

i wanted to knw which wuld b a better option epiduo or triacneal....

i bought suñprotek gel àfter applying i feel my skin gets greàsy in an hour..is it becoz of humid weather?…...how do i keep it nongreasy.
n kàya cleanser i gt it for 399rs at purplle.com 😉😆
ill buy the aloevera gel....regarding makeup priyanka i dont use thaht often n during the treatment ill make sure to use the products suggested by u 😁

thank u ☺

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You are most welcome Rehab

1)Go for Epiduo itself.Myself and my readers have found better results with Epiduo.

2)Since it is a moisturising sunscreen combined with humidity might be making the face bit greasy.You can top it up with a little talcum powder or compact powder.Once you start Epiduo,you might not be facing that problem.If you still want to change then go for Lakme 9 to 5 Mattifying Sunscreen.

3)Good that you got a offer on kaya cleanser.

4)Yes always use non-comedogenic make up products.Commonly lot of girls use bb/cc creams which are comedogenic hence I told you too.

5)Aloe vera gel is optional moisturiser.You can use it whenever necessary.
Reply | Threaded
|

rehab
This post was updated on .
thank you so much priyanka for all ur help n advise....i hav ordered products waiting to start regimen...wil keep u updated of my treatment..

jus one question i dont get ny acne on nose area jus der r stubborn blackheads culd u plz tell me what ointment to apply to treat blackheads...
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You are welcome Rehab

But be patient Rehab.Focus on treating one issue at a time.All of this process definitely takes a lot of time and patience.Do not rush.As much as you want to resolve your skin issues at the earliest,take one step at a time.The lesser products you are using,that is always better.It is not advisable to include multiple products.Just follow the regimen,apply little bit on the nose as well.Update after a month then we decide the next course of action.