13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Acne regimen for acne and pitted acne scars

ishankb
This post was updated on .
HI Divya,

One more question, I got these few small bumps which left after acne got healed. Is there any way to remove them ? Which tropical gel you recommend ? Is Sefpil effective in treating bumps as well ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My Acne Story- Help me to get rid of scars

DivaJournals
Administrator
What do you mean by bumps Ishank?Pitted acne scars?
Reply | Threaded
|

ishankb
I mean, I have two bumps on my skin.  See photos below. It seems like my skin is slightly deformed on these spots, not sure though.  But I am getting paranoid by these two tiny bumps.

Maybe I need a surgery someday.

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Ishank,

Hope you are doing good.Come on you don't need surgery,its not that serious.It is just cystic acne.Apply Epiduo on the pimple.If you are interested you can always try chemical peels.You can try including glycolic acid face wash like Glogeous which is currently loved by all of us.
Reply | Threaded
|

ishankb
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by ishankb
I do have pitted scars.

On another note. Just want to let you know. I am about to start treating scars.

I have bought these creams/gels
# Epiduo Gel
#Aloe Vera (Recommended on your blog)
# Suncote Gel (SPF 30, recommended on your blog)
# Sefpil Manelic Acid Cream ( again recommended by you :) ) ( Does this cream irritates/burn the skin, btw ?)
# Kaya Face Wash

I need a piece of advice.  I am about to start using Sefpil gel. But I daily go out in the afternoon (for like 15 min).  Should I apply Suncoate Gel to protect my skin ?

Reply | Threaded
|

ishankb
In reply to this post by DivaJournals
Hey Priyanka,

Thanks for your quick reply.

"You can try including glycolic acid face wash like Glogeous which is currently loved by all of us." What's this ?  Any link ?
Reply | Threaded
|

ishankb
In reply to this post by ishankb
Found the link. Nevermind. :)  http://www.divajournals.com/2015/01/glogeous-advanced-face-wash-gel-review.html

Can you help me making a weekly schedule.

I want to remove acne scars and control "occasional acne breakout".

Should I follow this.
Night 1-Epiduo
Night 3-Sefpil
Night 5-Sepil
Night 7-Sefpil
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes Ishank,that's right Glogeous is 1% Glycolic acid face wash.The formula is amazing,helps acne and does not any dryness or side effects.Most of us here are using it with acne treatments and results are good.

Before we go ahead with the regimen,what is your current skin care routine?
Reply | Threaded
|

ishankb
You won't be happy to hear, I am am kinda lazy guy who procrastinate a lot. I have all your products, but don't follow any specific routine.

I just use Kaya Face Wash and  Suncote sun-scream. No soap on face and neck area.

Sometimes I use Eudipuo Gel. But after seeing these two bumps, I have make up my mind to follow a proper skin care routine.

Right now I have these products

# Epiduo Gel
#Aloe Vera (Recommended on your blog)
# Suncote Gel (SPF 30, recommended on your blog)
# Sefpil Manelic Acid Cream ( again recommended by you :) ) ( Does this gel irritates/burn the skin, btw ?)
# Kaya Face Soothing Cleaning Gel'

Help me to make a routine for the summer.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe Ishank,I figured it out.I normally don't get complaints about Epiduo Acne regimen.Your skin tells that you have been neglecting and not following proper acne regimen.Tell me Ishank unless you treat it,how can you expect acne to clear up and to control acne breakouts?I am sorry but once you have acne prone tendency,you really have to be disciplined and follow a skin care routine.Otherwise you are damaging your skin.No shortcuts to treating acne buddy.

Forget about Sefpil.From now onwards,start and follow Epiduo Acne regimen religiously every single day.First clear up your acne.Otherwise no point in treating pitted acne scars,as new pimple pops and leave more and more scars.

Make a small modification in the regimen,instead of Kaya Soothing Cleanser add Glogeous Face wash gel.

Update your progress after a month,let your skin calm down and then we will decide the next course of action for pitted acne scars.And Ishank,if you really want to clear your acne then no more procrastination buddy!
Reply | Threaded
|

ishankb
Thanks Priyanka,

Ok For the next 30 days, I will be following the Eupiduo Acne regimen as mentioned in your blogpost . I will post you update after 30 days.
Reply | Threaded
|

ishankb
No half-baked solutions, no shortcuts. I will inform you progress after 30 days and I keep you posted in case of any question
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe trust me buddy after all these years,I realised that the hard way.Only a proper skin care routine can treat acne.

You are welcome to ask me any questions any time.

Take care