Blackheads and Large pores

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Blackheads and Large pores

vasavi arun
Hi priya! I have a doubt, Aha glow being an exfoliating face wash certainly opens the pores of the skin.. As it results in dryness followed by moisturizer is advisable..... But I have started getting black heads suddenly.... Why is it so??? And what should I do to tigten the pores... Is it okay and normal if u visibly see the pores open on your face Please guide me...!!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Blackheads and Large pores

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Vasavi.Yes AHA Glow is a exfoliating face wash which unclogs pores.

Pores can get clogged due to dust,grime,dead skin cells,oil/sebum produced by the skin.If it is not exfoliated,it can result in blackheads or acne which is what happened in you case.

AHA Glow does not cause blackheads.You can read more about it here:What are Blackheads?How to get rid of it?

From what you are describing you have large skin pores,it is a genetical skin condition and nothing much can be done about it and it is a not a major skin issue either.Hormones regulate the oil glands that produce the sebum/oil which flows through each pore and then onto your face. With normal oil production, the oil easily flows through the pore and out of the pore and spreading over the skin's surface.

The problems arise when your oil glands produce too much oil. This excess oil mixes with other substances such as dead skin cells in the pore to form a clog. Not surprisingly, this clog makes it difficult for the oil to flow freely, which causes the pore itself to enlarge.Even though the pore enlarges to provide extra room for the oil to flow out, the oil still can become trapped by dead skin cells. Once this occurs and the material-oil and skin cells at the end of the clogged pore is exposed to the air, it oxidizes, forming a blackhead.