8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can Fruits & Gymming cause acne?

Aman
This post was updated on .
Helloooo g.. Howz ur health now??
Priyanka can i eat all type of fruits?? Actually my gym instructor said me to eat 4 banana daily.. N one of my frnd askd me dat banana or banana shake is not gud for acne prone skin person.. Bcoz  banana contained lots of iron n fatty quantity..
So can u suggest me which one fruits is best for me??
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Fruits information..

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman,sorry for the late reply.I am doing better buddy,thank you

Banana does not cause acne.There is no harm is consuming one to two bananas.Its actually good for health.You can typically eat all fruits as much as you want.It is said that certain fruits with high heat like Mango can cause acne so try to avoid that.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Hello Pri and Aman,

Cudnt resist saying my thoughts in this post . Hope it helps. I usually find little zits emerging whenever I eat bananas. I did a lot of experimenting and found that fruits such as mango, pineapple,papaya and banana cause acne. Why I want to say this here is, we fight a lot against acne and shouldn't be fooled by such small things that we eat.
P.s. sorry Pri for not posting about my skin progress, I'm a little held up with things. I'll do asap darling :*

Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
First of all thanku priyanka once agn.. N gayathri thanku to u also.. N acc. To gayathri.. Wo also had same problem.. Last few days daily i had 2 banana's and 2 days papaya.. N facing acne problem.. 4-5 acne pop up on my forhead.. Cheeks n neck.. But i am confusse dat banana cause acne aur gym sweating aur summers also cum??
N
priyanka tell me any special instruction in summers??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
@Gayathri-Hope you are doing good.Thank you for pitching in your feedback.Certain food trigger acne but it is totally dependent on individual.Mangoes,Papaya are high heat content and it can cause acne.Bananas I am surprised,you are the first person I am hearing it from.I will look into it.Post your skin update soon

@Aman-Yes Aman as Gayathri said,it could be your case as well.If you notice acne after eating something then you should avoid it.Its quite possible.

Once I started gymming,I had acne breakouts in the past.Gymming can cause acne.When you are working out,the body releases growth hormones which can cause acne along humidity and sweat.Hence I switched to low impact exercise like swimming even though I loved working out in the gym.I used to have really bad breakouts despite following all precautions.

Another possible trigger could be summer.As skin produces more sebum/oil in summers and combined with sweat and bacteria can cause acne.

Aman wash your gym clothes and towel everyday.Take bath after working out each time.Lets step up the regimen,I want you add Glogeous Glycolic acid face wash once a day after working out.You can get it from ClickOnCare.com.

I also want you to add Proactiv Sulphur Mask 2-3 times in a week.Its available on Flipkart.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Actually priyanka i am nt sure dat the breakout is due to eating the banana or nt.. Actualy i joined the gym in last nov. But i dropped the gym in jan.. Den agn i joind the gym from last one week n eat banana for last 4 days and i notice dat some acne breakout.. Now nt sure dat breakout is from gyming or eating banana..
And acc. To you i can change my regime..
Morning- kaya smoothing den apply sunscreen..
After workout- use glogeous face wash..
Night- wash face from kaya smoothing and apply epidue..
Pro active face mask use 2-3 times in a week..
I am right??

Priyanka my gym timing is 4.30 to 5.30pm.. So after use glogeous face wash can i apply sunscreen or not??
And which tym i can apply pro active.. And after removing pro active can i wash my face thru any face wash or nt??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman.As I said summers,sweat,gymming are all causes of acne.

Regarding Bananas breaking you out or not is something that you will have to observe when you eat next time.I am little doubtful that it is breaking you out.Anyway do keep in track of what you eat and when you get breakouts.

Your regimen:
Morning:Kaya Cleanser+Sunprotek Sunscreen.
Evening(After Gymming):Glogeous Face wash+Proactiv Sulphur Mask for 20 minutes or so every alternate day.
Night:Kaya Cleanser if required or cleanse with water,apply Epiduo.

Proactiv mask usage is like regular mask itself.Apply after washing your face.Leave it for on 20 minutes or so until it dries completely.Rinse off with water.

I am using Proactiv Sulphur Mask everyday with Epiduo and it has reduced those occasional breakouts also to a very good extent hence I am suggesting to you guys.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
 thanks a ton priyanka.. N keep smiling tc..