5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cleared My Severe Acne with Epiduo Acne regimen+Update after 1 year

bobby
This post was updated on .

hi dj,
thnq so much from today onwards I will use mineral water for hair bath... and also I wanna share my present skin condition... here it is... firstly I really wanna say a big thnx bcoz my skin out of pimples now its only because of your great help I really thankful to u.. and also my skin getting better tooo... but I need a fast process to get out of these scars.. can you tell me the best treatment to cure these scars?...and also how long it will takes to cure and became clear skin? in previously one of the skin care called vcare they told it wil cure only 75%, is it true? and also suggest me the best skin care to get better result... awaiting for your reply.... thank youuuuu
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Cleared My Severe Acne with Epiduo Acne regimen+Update after 1 year

DivaJournals
Administrator
Bobby Bobby My friend I am soo happy for you,absolutely brilliant progress.Congrats

This is fantastic news for me.Your severe acne cleared up so well.Only few pitted acne scars are there which has can be treated.Really Thank you so much for trusting and following my advise.This post should give hope to so many people who are defeated by acne that they also can clear up their acne.I am reposting your first pic you posted on July 7,2014 before starting Epiduo Acne regimen so that it gives other idea on Epiduo acne regimen.

Keep continuing Epiduo acne regimen.Treating pitted acne scars takes a lot of time.Only clinical treatments like microdermabrasion,dermaroller,laser can accelerate the process.If you want,you can add Sefpil along with for pitted acne scars.Are you using Epiduo every day?Are you facing any dryness? If not try this:
Night 1-Epiduo
Night 2-Sefpil
Night 3-Epiduo
Night 4-Sefpil

Sefpil is available on Flipkart HERE..If you see any dryness make it, Night1-Epiduo Night 3-Sefpil and so on.

God bless you
Tagging @Sangu
Reply | Threaded
|

Sangu
OMG...

Bobby you have cleared your acne completely. Good luck!! You have won half the battle and rest everything is very easy for you. No one will ever believe that the attached images are yours 1 year old. Scar healing using creams takes lot of time depending on the intensity of it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Hey..
Firstly helloooo PRIYANKA..
Bobby and sangu..
Howz everyone??
Bobby u won man..
First credit goes to pari and second u.. Bcoz u trusted alot on pari..
And pari also told which one ryt track for you..
I also trust on pari alot-2-2 and alot..
Pari also tell me which one track is 4 you..
And i also run on which track those pari suggested me..
Thanku priyanka 4 ur mind blowing support and ur help..
And i am also very-2 thankfull, bcoz u suggest me always a rty track.. GOD BLESS YOU pari..
And bobby keep it up man.. U won 80% battle.. Rest 20% u win as soon as..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aman buddy where were you ah?Busy with your work ah?

How are you Aman?How are things with you?

Thank you for sweet words,I am so touched.I am very very happy to see you all you guys do well.Iss bar Gayathri ne be sixer mara .I am very happy to have met you guys.Here is too acne-free forum members.I am very grateful for the support extended by you guys,we here are like DJ family.Love you guys,god bless @anu @sangu @gayathri @deepika @bobby @aman