classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dark Tanned Hands

gayathri
This post was updated on .
Hello Pri :) how you?  Hope all is good with you.
Pri I have some serious dark tan which is some 3 to 4 years old. It doesn't go no matter what I try :( I'm thinking of peels to help. clinics like Kaya don't have them for body parts, atleast here in my place.  Can you suggest me where I can buy at-home peels ? Which peels should i go for?
Thanx darling :*
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: dark tanned hands

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Gayatri,

Me good,me on vacation :).Hope all is well on your end too.
There is no home remedy that will help you lighten tan so do not try it especially close to your marriage.

Find a good dermatologist and undergo peels.That is the only safe,effective and quicker resolution to remove tan from body. Normally they use high concentration TCA and Glycolic acid peels since the skin on body is thicker unlike facial skin so it can tolerate well and give you good results.

Unless you know your peels well,do no try at home. Things can go wrong with such peels and you may not be able to fix it so its better to get it from a doctor.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Thanx Pri ! Ahhh there's no derm here such high percentage peels :( I have to keep searching

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes,ask around I am sure you will find doctors who do peels on hands.

Peels work best for tan.Once I had been to Dandeli for 3 days for trekking,rafting etc.God I had tanned so much that I couldn't recognise myself.I underwent 5-6 sessions of TCA/Glycolic peels to remove the tan.It helped a lot so I am recommending it to you.Its very effective.