Does Castor oil cause pimples or cure pimples?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Does Castor oil cause pimples or cure pimples?

Surya Sundar
Hi DJ,

I have a doubt about castor oil. Does applying castor oil on face cause acne or clear them?. Please clarify.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Does Castor oil cause pimples or cure pimples?

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Surya,

Castor oil is comedogenic.If one has moderate-severe acne,it will clog pores and cause acne.
Reply | Threaded
|

Surya Sundar
Thank you so much ka, I do not apply castor oil on my face but I just use this for my eye lashes but it drains on my face so that I asked. Anyway I am not going to use this anymore. Thanks again. Loads of love from Tamilnadu.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You are welcome Surya

Oils of any kind are strict no no for acne prone folks like us..Castor oil which you apply on lashes or brow inevitably will trickle on face and cause breakouts.Its the same with hair oils also.
Reply | Threaded
|

Surya Sundar
I know you well in all subjects  I am going to hate all oils ha ha  Than, can u suggest me a good conditioner for my dry frizzy hair.?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe I have committed my share of fair mistakes over the years before I figured out how to do it the right way

Coconut oils/Hair oils are highly comedogenic so definitely not our friend.They lead to breakouts.Instead of hair oils,try hair masks they help dry and frizzy hair.Matrix Biolage and Loreal Professional have some good ones.

You seem to have my hair type only-dry/frizzy hair.Check out Matrix Biolage,Herbal Essences and Sunsilk Conditioners,they are good.All are available on Amazon.

Additionally try hair serums,they make a difference with frizzy hair.I am currently loving Loreal Professional Absolute Repair Lipidum Hair Serum.
Reply | Threaded
|

Surya Sundar
I think I was in the pre- K.G. stage.  Want to learn more from divajournals. I m go with matrix biolage. Thanks a lot.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe hang around you will definitely learn lots of stuff and meet some nice folks here

Take care