4 messages Options
Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Does Facemed gel helps to prevent acne

Anu
Hi Priyanka,
Hope you are doing good..I am using facemed gel these days from past one month and really for me its is working quiet well...after using itwithout metrogyl gel in the regimen the white heads even stopped coming here and there for about 90%....then i read it contents...So does vitamic C helps to control the whiteheads or nicotinamide or salicylic acid...i was ust curious to know and yeah it is also working for the darkness of skin...I am actually happy with it...for how long can i use it? is it safe to use for long time?or is there anything with the same contents like facemed but better then that with high percentage of vit C ,nicotinamide and salicylic acid ...
along with this i am using glommed face wash in the morning then sunprotek and at night i use kaya soothing cleansing gel then facemed...
do u think i can add or change to some more better one if yes pleaswe suggest

Thanks a ton
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Does Facemed gel helps to prevent acne

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Anu,

I am glad to know you are doing good and that you are happy with Facemed Gel.

Here is the ingredient breakdown:
Salicylic acid is Beta Hydroxy Acid(BHA) which helps with acne as well acne blemishes.
Niacinamide is Vitamin B which helps with skin lightening,hyper pigmentation,acne blemishes.
Vitamin C is anti-aging agent which boosts collagen production,rejuvenates skin cells.Additionally it helps with hyperpigmentation, acne blemishes as well as pitted acne scars.

It looks like Salicylic acid is suiting you,in that case you can discontinue Metrogyl and keep it for emergencies.

The reason for recommending it you was its impressive formula like most Ethicare products.I figured since you do not have acne,it will serve as anti-aging,anti-acne and work on uneven skin tone which you were talking about.So it surely is doing its job,continue the same regimen minus Metrogyl.

You can use Facemed as long as you want.It is absolutely safe,there is nothing to worry.

Do not forget to use sunscreen your day time.

Glomed and Kaya Soothing Cleanser is fine.Your regimen sounds good to me,no need for changes.If you would like to then you can try Glogeous face wash instead of Kaya Cleanser.Its working great for all of us.You can check with Aman,Gayathri.It does not cause any dryness.The formula is great so it does not hamper with any acne treatments.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Thanks Dear i will update u with the progress but really without going to dermatologist touchwood with ur support i am today 90% acne free.
God bless u dear
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aww you are so sweet Anu,thank you for your kind words.I have to thank you for trusting and respecting my suggestions.Nothing makes me more happy than you guys sorting out your issues..I hope you reach 100% very very soon.Take care and god bless you Anu

If you are interested,may be you can write up a post about your success story,regimen and encourage people sailing in the same boat.All of us can always use a little boost and support.If you do,send it over to priyanka@divajournals.com.