Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dryness due to Acne Treatments

Neeti
This post was updated on .
hi pri,

How are you pri,
facing dryness, using epiduo and sefpil on alternate days. what to do.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: dryness issue

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Neeti,

How are you?How is your progress?

Since monsoons have started,you are starting to see dryness.So decrease the frequency of acne treatments application like:
Night 1-Epiduo
Night 3-Sefpil
Night 5-Epiduo
Night 7-Sefpil

I think you are using Glogeous face wash.Are you using it once or twice day?Alternate with another mild cleanser like Kaya Soothing Gel or Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.

Which moisturiser are you using? If you need a heavy duty moisturiser then look into Sebamed moisturising cream.For more read here: How to deal with side effects of acne treatments?

As of now you can skip all acne treatments for another 2-3 days.After dryness subsides,you can restart your acne regimen.

Hope this helps!
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
yes, I think you are right.   I am using glogeous face wash in morning and kaya sooting gel at night.Pri, sometimes I  use Aloeveda aloevera or Neutrogena oil-free moisturisers. but these give me break out. so, this time should i go for sebamed moisturising cream.Thanku pri once again. you are a true friend. Thank you so much.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aloe veda is non-comedogenic.I think Neutrogena moisturiser is not suiting you.Try the sebamed moisturising cream.

Your routine sounds fine.Rest everything a moisturiser can fix it and adjust the frequency of acne treatments as per weather.

And you are most welcome.Take care.God bless you
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
ok, as you say my lovely angel.
Thank you dear. This is really great to have a friend like you.
 God bless you.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe Thank you dear for your lovely words.Take care