3 messages Options
O
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Effective creams for treating melasma,hyperpigmentation and for darkening skin

O
Hi Priyanka
You are doing an excellent work.Kudos to u!
My concern is my face skin is more darker than my other body parts.As I don't have much acne but it feels like I am suffering from hyperpigmentation and melasma and of course un even skin tone.Can you help me suggesting some effective creams or gels for getting rid of browningI want my skin tone back.My parents are not allowing for peels outside as it has some side effects on one of my relatives.I am tired of those uneven and browning of skin tone and losing confidence for moving out..I read ur article on kojiglo and Olliza.My friends used it but it didn't work for them and Sepfil peels a lot .Plz Priyanka can u plz suggest me an effective cream for lightening this browning.I'll definitely work on your words.And yes I use neutrogena sun screen
Thankyou
O
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Effective creams for treating melasma,hyperpigmentation and for darkening skin

O
This post was updated on .
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Effective creams for treating melasma,hyperpigmentation and for darkening skin

DivaJournals
Administrator
In reply to this post by O
Hi O,

Thank you for your kind words.

You can try this regimen:
Morning: Glogeous face wash+Sunprotek gel sunscreen.
Evening: Kaya Soothing Cleansing gel or Avene Clenance gel + Olliza gel

The effectiveness of the products depends on how you use it and not mention patience and discipline with the skin care regimen. Don't be biased even before using it. Give it a shot and see