6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Epiduo acne regimen update+Wedding Skin care suggestions

priya
This post was updated on .
Dear priyanka ,

I would like to give thanks to you for help because I have shared my pictures with you in mail and you recommended me  Epiduo acne regimen and it helps me a lot to reduce acne ..
now would be appreciable if you can help me to reduce my acne scars and to get fairer complexion
because my complexion is becoming dark day by day , and I am getting married after 2 months

please help
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Epiduo acne regimen update+Wedding Skin care suggestions

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Priya,

Congrats on your progress,continue to follow Epiduo acne regimen.

Do not modify the regimen or experiment with any more products unnecessarily,especially so close to your wedding.That is the first honest advice I can give you!

Fairness is the wrong terminology to describe your problem.Kindly don't obsess over "fair skin".Love the way you are.What you are facing sun damage and hyper pigmentation.So apart from the regimen,religiously wear a sunscreen every single day irrespective of whether you are indoors or outdoors.That is the first step in skin care and using a broad spectrum sunscreen will make all the difference.

Coming to your acne scars,Epiduo will help acne scars.Additionally,you can add a gel called Olliza gel by origo pharma.It is available on clickoncare.com.Here is the link:https://www.clickoncare.com/olliza-glycolic-acid-gel-50g

This how your regimen will be:
Night 1-Epiduo
Night 2-Olliza gel

You are most likely to face some dryness because of additional exfoliant.Kindly use a non-comedogenic moisturiser like Sebamed moisturising cream as and when required.Olliza gel is 12% Glycolic acid which again help with acne,acne scars,hyper pigmentation etc.Using a sunscreen goes without saying!

Incase the dryness is more then make it:
Night 1-Epiduo
Night 3-Olliza Gel.

Apart from this since you are getting married in such a short time,I would advise you to go for Chemical peeling which help you a lot and accelerate the treatment process.It fades those acne blemishes,remove tan and lighten hyper pigmentation faster in conjunction with Epiduo acne regimen.
Reply | Threaded
|

priya
thanks priyanka ,

can you tell me more abou chemical peeling reatment , how it will help me and cost , etc

or if you can suggest or recommend anyone in delhi for this  
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Priya,

I have written detailed posts on chemical peeling which will answer all your queries.Here is the link:
http://www.divajournals.com/2013/12/a-guide-to-chemical-peeling-procedure.html

I undergo peels at Kaya Skin Clinic.I am sure you can find Kaya or some other reputed clinic in delhi.Get it done at the earliest cause max you can get 4-5 peels before wedding due to time constraint.Do tell them about your wedding date so that they plan peels accordingly.Here are the links of Kaya peels I have undergone.
http://www.divajournals.com/2014/02/kaya-skin-clinic-intense-clarity-peel.html
http://www.divajournals.com/2014/02/kaya-skin-clinic-acne-free-aqua-therapy.html

Go through these links in detail,it will surely give you a better picture.
Reply | Threaded
|

priya
Dear Priyanka ,

as per your suggestion I start using Epiduo and Mederma Cream fro scars and pimples and using sunscreen also ,

However as my wedding planned and want result as soon as earlier that's why I start taking chemical peeling from best dermatologist . but I don't know first peeling was ok but in second time peeling my face skin got tanned and black and more pimples is coming out ... now doctor suggest me to wait for next peeling till pimples remove and given Derma face wash , CutiYt Total cream with Epiduo in Night and tablet Minolox - 100 .

Also mail sent to you
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Priya,

I did not suggest Mederma,I told you to discontinue it.I only suggested Epiduo regimen+Olliza +Chemical peeling.

You need to understand,acne cannot be treated overnight.It takes a lot of time to treat it.You simply can't rush it as and when you please.You need minimum 6 months to work on it and you have severe acne.

I think doctor went for a stronger peel second time but nothing to worry its a temporary setback.Never forget to use a sunscreen.

I do not know what the composition of CutiYt cream,I can't seem to find it on the internet.

Minolox is oral anitibiotic which you can take.

Its possible you are experiencing acne purging,it will definitely take time for the skin to calm down. Continue Epiduo+Olliza along with Minolox.

I know you want to get rid of acne at the earliest.Don't stress over it.You can always find good make up artist who can conceal all those acne and acne scars.