classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
20 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hair and Skin query

Aman
This post was updated on .
Helloo priyanka.. Howz you.. Firstly about my face, i am feeling better now.. Also i am using sepfil in nyt.. Using epidue n sepfil in alternates days.. Felling nice..
Now second pt. My hairs.. I am using triclez n triflow.. But no one effected on my hairs.. Evenly after using these two product my hairs is so dandrafy.. Soo can u plzz suggest me another one product for my hairs..
My hairs condition is non-shiny, very light, and roughly.. 
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hair concern

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman,I am sorry buddy for the late reply.I was not feeling well.

I am very glad that your skin is feeling great,congrats buddy .Do post a pic if possible.

Coming to your hair,I think you will need separate treatment shampoo for dandruff like Nizral or Ketonext from Ethicare which is available on Flipkart.

Alternate Dandruff Shampoo with your regular shampoo and follow it up with a conditioner of your choice.You can choose Matrix Biolage or Herbal Essences ones.

Additionally you can use a drop of hair serum,it will take care of frizziness.My choice would be Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Hair Serum.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman

My latest pic.. :-) also see the redish on my cheeks and priyanka after see the image n redish, plz tell me if any of the product change or not or continue with same products..

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aman good progress buddy.I see there is improvement with respect to pitted acne scars as well.No changes required,continue the same regimen
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
And priyanka.. U see the redish on my cheeks??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Ya I do nothing major though but I am sure it will subside.How long have you had it?Could be purging due to Glycolic acid in Sepfil.You can skip Sepfil for a week and continue Epiduo that should be able to take care of it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
When i have acne.. I told u na dat i am taken lots of medicine.. So after ist tym when i taken the medicine and completed the course.. After dat the redish shown on my face and after 2 months agn acne pop up on the cheeks.. U knw i had taken lots of medicine for acne.. But when i shut all the medicine acne pop ups agn wid redish..
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
In reply to this post by DivaJournals
OkieeZ.. So epiduo uses everyday or alternates days?? N sepfil drop for a weeek only??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes use Epiduo for a week or so. Ya you had told me about previous acne medications but you haven't discontinued Epiduo right?The key with acne prone skin tendency is maintenance.There is no guarantee that acne wont come back once medication stops.But with acne prone skin one has to take care of it forever and its possible to avoid breakouts.I do not have acne but I still use Epiduo once or twice a week to prevent breakouts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Okiezz priyanka..
No no i haven't discontinued epiduo.. I knw this the key for clear the acne.. And now agn i have skip the sepfil and continue with epiduo.. Use epiduo everyday or alternate days?? And sepfil skip forver or a week??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes use Epiduo until redness subsides then after that you can continue your regular regimen.Cool?
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
In reply to this post by Aman
And i am sending u the pic of ketonext shampoo.. Tell me dis is the shampoo na which i needed.. And which one conditionor i can buy for herbel essences.. Bcoz a lots of conditioner's in herbel essences..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes that's right,it is correct picture of Ketonext.

You can try the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner.Link-http://www.amazon.in/Herbal-Essences-Hello-Hydration-Conditioner/dp/B006LX9DUS/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1427307898&sr=1-1&keywords=herbal+essences
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
101% cool ..
And priyanka.. U also take care of ur self.. GOD BLESS dear.. And onces agn thanku soo much..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aww Thank you Aman.You take care of yourself buddy,god bless you
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
 gud nyt.. Have a sweet drmzzzz diva's queen..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe Thank you buddy,good night
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aman I just found out that Proactiv Mask is available on Amazon as well.Here is the link.It is directly shipped from Proactiv itself.I see that they have listed themselves on Amazon,Flipkart and Snapdeal.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Helloo g.. Pari i have received my face wash n mask..
And also pri you made my life.. Seriously.. One tym i have seriously lost my confidence.. Now just bcoz of you i am able to re-gain it back.. So thanku sooo much..
GOD BLESS.. N always keep smiling like  dis..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aww buddy Thank you soo much for your kind words.It means a lot to me.Its always a pleasure reading such stories.If I could make that difference,I am very very happy.Don't ever let acne defeat you ever again.God bless you too Aman