Hair falling :(

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hair falling :(

bobby
hi Dj, Howz u? i am continuing the epiduo product and i am very happy with that :) .. i am living in hyderabad, you know that in cities there is lot of pollution and here i get a new problem with my hair..
i dont know why, my hair was slowly stopping its growth in sides and i am tens about that it was baldness starting stage.. i am 21 and my father having baldness, is it comes to me? how can i avoid this? i am presently using dove shampoo daily and wearing helmet on my drive..so ppls said that helmet casues hairfall... is it true? can you suggest me to how to get out of this problem.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hair falling :(

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Bobby.How are you?Long time no see

I am very glad that Epiduo has helped you clear your acne.Congrats buddy

Coming to your query of hair fall:
1)Yes Hairfall can be due to hereditary reasons as well.But you can delay it by following some good practices.

2)The friction from helmet due cause some hair fall as well.Clean your helmet once a week and go for a new one once in 6 months or so.

One thing which helped me is a scarf.Wear a cotton scarf or kerchief before you wear your helmet.This prevents friction with the helmet lining.It also absorbs sweat and prevents hair some getting dirty.Remember to use clean scarf/kerchief everyday.Don't use synthetic scarf.

3)Which Dove shampoo are you using?They are quite okay.Though they are paraben-free,they have SLS and Dimethicone.Why don't you try Trigaine Shampoo along with a good conditioner?My friend Arpitha swears by it for years.

4)I also want you to take care of your diet.Include protein rich diet like pulses,lentils,greens,sprouted seeds.I eat an egg everyday.

5)I would also suggest to get yourself tested for Anaemia and Thyroid as they are causes of hair fall too.You can read more about it here:What causes Hair loss?

Reply | Threaded
|

bobby
hi dj thank so much :) i am using dove shampoo(daily shine&hair fall reduce)
can i go fot trigaine shampoo..? in that review it having one comedogenic is it ok for me?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes Trigaine is comedogenic.But since you have short hair,shouldn't be a problem.After rinsing your hair,don't forget to wash your face.