classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hair serum! help me out

vasavi arun
Hi all,

It is lovely and I'm lucky I found this forum:-) lots of good posts and shares..

Guys, please help me out with my hair problem... I don't have problems with dandruff and acne... But sometimes there is few dry dandruff and if I take proper routine care of cleansing it...it goes off... Even though hair fall is less,  there is no denser hair on my scalp... One of my friend suggested about some neoptide hair serum.... Is it safe to use??? Or else pls suggest me some ways for hair re growth....

Thank you so much!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hair serum! help me out

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Vasavi,welcome and I am glad you are liking it here

Ducray Neopeptide Lotion sounds like a good option for hair treatment.

Kindly go through these posts:
What causes Hair fall? and Common Hair care Mistakes and their remedies.

You can try Trigaine Shampoo or Triclenz Shampoo along with a good conditioner.

You also might consider visiting a endocrinologist to get yourself tested for thryoid,anaemia,pcos etc as they are causes of hair fall.Also follow a healthy diet rich in protiens like lentils,pulses,eggs etc.

Reply | Threaded
|

vasavi arun
Hi ... Thank you priya :)

I have visited a trichology clinic once, and they said after testing that there are just two strands of hair where it has to be three, but there is normal growth of other two hairs and you have to make the other to grow using some treatment.. So my friend told applying serum on their hair follicle might help... I'm afraid of all those treatments... I have a normal straight and silky hair... It becomes very dry after shampoo usage priya... Pls suggest me a very mild conditioner too.....

Thankssss a lot.... I will try tat shampoo and update here ;):)
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Honestly I see no need of Neopeptide Lotion.There will be always be hairfall,on average 100strands a day is said to be normal due to friction,wear and tear etc.Don't stress over it too much.Follow good hair care habits,try to avoid styling equipments,follow healthy diet,eat an egg everyday.For more tips refer links mentioned above.

If your concern is dry then follow it up with a conditioner.My recommendations would be Herbal Essences and Matrix Biolage.You can get it from Amazon.

Then apply a little bit of hair serum.It tames frizziness and dryness.I quite like Matrix Deep Smoothing Serum.

Once a week I apply a deep hydrating hair mask,it helps too.Currently I am using Matrix Deep Smoothing Mask.I heard Schwarzkopf is good too,though I haven't tried.
Reply | Threaded
|

vasavi arun
Okay priya , I shall use that shampoo and conditioner and follow a healthy diet .....

Hope this will work out... Thankssss a lot :* :-)

I will update here soon ....

Reply | Threaded
|

vasavi arun
Hi priyanka :)

I used the trigaine shampoo.... It is good.... Except it dries my hair a bit extra.... I have just bought the matrix conditioner.... I love that product.... Let me try and update you..... Thank u sooooo much....
One doubt... Normally a shampoo must be applied to scalp alone?? Not for the hair???  

Lots of love

Vasavi
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Vasavi.

I am glad that you liked Trigaine.Generally after cleansing with a shampoo,hair will be dry.A conditioner can fix that,no issues

Use Trigaine like any other normal shampoo on the scalp and hair.