10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hairfall and dandruff

bobby
This post was updated on .
hi dj,

thank you so much for suggesting SEFPIL its working fine for me.. but hair issue is still hunting me.. even i am loosing my hair more than before... and i m started TRIGAINE shampoo.. before that i am having heavy dandruff issue, now my hair becoming worst and loosing hair very quickly, i am tensing and thinking about it getting sleepless nights.. please.. please help in this issue.... 2days before i just used lemon to wash my hair... but dandruff having heavy amount.. please help me
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: hair problem once again :(

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Bobby,

Firstly calm down.Stressing over that does not help in any way,on the contrary it makes matters worse.Losing some hair is not end of the world.Its hair and it will grow back with proper treatment.Please stop stressing over it.You should look for solutions and not complicate matters.

Why would you use lemon on hair?Its too acidic and will definitely damage your hair.Why do you unnecessarily experiment?

You never told me you have dandruff.Unless you tell me everything,how can I help you buddy?You are leaving out crucial details and panicking.Did you know Dandruff causes hair fall?So you need to treat your dandruff first.Alternate Trigaine with a anti-dandruff shampoo like Ketonext,Candid TV Suspension etc.

Also read:What is Dandruff?How to get rid of it?

And yes I am glad Sefpil is helping you out.
Reply | Threaded
|

bobby
sorry dj, even i too dont know about dandruff :( i slowly finded when my hair fall became heavy... can you suggest me a shampoo and using process  to get out of this dandruff issue please....
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Dandruff causes hair fall and acne so you need to treat it asap buddy!

Tell what is the severity of your dandruff?Are you seeing flakes on your clothes?I think you have severe dandruff.

Here are your anti-dandruff options:
1)Candid TV Suspension.
2)Ketonext by Ethicare.
3)8X by Cipla.
4)Protar K
5)Salsia KT

You can get any one of them from your nearby medical stores.Ketonext is available on flipkart/amazon.8x,Salsia on Clickoncare.com

Alternate anti-dandruff shampoo with Trigaine.
Reply | Threaded
|

bobby
hi dj, brought 8x cipla shampooo how can I use this along with trigaine... could u please tell me....
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Bobby,

Day 1-Trigaine
Day 3-8X
Day 5-Trigaine
Day 6-8X and so on!
Reply | Threaded
|

bobby
tq so much dj, and my hair severity : when I style my hair with my fingers min 15 to 20 flakes was coming...
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Its severe dandruff Bobby.It will take couple of months to fix it.Once dandruff reduces hair fall also will decrease.I hope from now on wards,you will not neglect such issues and treat them at the earliest.
Reply | Threaded
|

bobby
sure dj, thanq so much yaar... ur really helpng ppls as me who is mentally depressed with their prblms... go on... ur d best!
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Your are welcome buddy.Take care