9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Heavy dandruff and Acne Scars

Haritha
This post was updated on .
Hi Priyanka,

This is haritha aged 24 and working as software engineer.I have gone through your blog and its very helpful to many people who are in need. I am writing this mail to share my problems with you and to get a solution or suggestion from you. Currently i am facing two issues

1. Dandruff
2. Acne and dark marks on my face due to pimples

I used anti druff shampoos and even hair-spa to get rid of my dandruff but there is only 30% result and i am still facing dandruff issue. I got irritated by trying many products and got into dilemma not knowing how to get rid of dandruff and hair fall due to it. I am facing a big problem in my office due to dandruff where i get itching during the meetings with company directors and MD's which seems to be a negative impression on me

For the past 6 to 8 months i am facing acne and dark marks on my face due to pimples, i tried many face washes,scrubs, face creams but i am unable to get id of them. Mine is basically oily skin but now it seems to be dry skin not extracting any oil and lost it charm completely.I used all the home remedies also to regain charm in my face but i failed.

Please suggest me some good product which gives me a good result to get rid of my problems. Seeking for you help and i will be very thank full to you

Thanks & Regards,
K.Haritha.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Heavy dandruff and Acne Scars

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Haritha,

Thank you for your kind words.

Your acne is related to Dandruff.When your dandruff flakes falls on the skin,it causes pimples.You can read more about it here:What is Dandruff?How to get rid of it?

So firstly you need to treat your dandruff.Commercial shampoos available in the market won't help severe dandruff.You need a coal tar shampoo like Candid TV or Ketonext CT.You can buy them online.Use it 2-3 times in a week along with a conditioner.I suggest you do not neglect dandruff as it could also lead to body acne which is more stubborn form of acne.

Coming to acne,you will also need to start Epiduo Acne regimen in parallel with Dandruff treatment.You can read success stories and user feedback with before and after pics of Epiduo regimen posted in the forum section.It will take care of your acne as well as acne blemishes.Discontinue all the products you are using and stick to the regimen.

Please do not unnecessarily experiment with scrubs,comeodgenic skin care-make up,home remedies.They are not at all helpful in the long run.Your skin is in fragile condition and it will only further damage your skin.You have to be very careful in choosing skin care products and stick to a proper skin care regimen to treat your acne.Your skin is dry probably due to the winters and usage of wrong products/experiments so don't worry it all can be corrected with the regimen in due time.Please stick to the regimen and do not modify it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Haritha
Thank You very much.....
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You are welcome Haritha
Reply | Threaded
|

Haritha
Hi Priyanka,

Can you just me the mandatory products of Epiduo Acne Regimen  to be used. I read the procedure to use it from your blog but still i am having some confusion. Is it that i need to purchase all the products or can i have one or two. Can you please let me know the places where i can get Epiduo Acne Regimen.

Thanks
K. Haritha
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Haritha,

There are only 4 products in the Epiduo Acne regimen.
Epiduo is acne treatment cream so it is mandatory to use a sunscreen during day since you are on exfoliating treatments.Acne treatments also causes dryness so you need a moisturiser.Last product is a cleanser.

The products and regimen are designed keeping the skin care needs of oily-acne prone skin.All the products are oil-free and non-comedogenic.If you are using one comedogenic product that is enough to sabotage your anti-acne efforts of Epiduo.If you would to like to achieve good results,please do not modify the regimen.Tell me how will using only one or two products help you?You should always follow a good skin care routine.

Regarding availability:
a)Epiduo is available in all medical stores.
b)Sunprotek Gel Sunscreen is available on Flipkart HERE.
c)Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel is available on Myntra HERE.
d)Aloe veda Aloe vera gel is available on Myntra HERE.
Reply | Threaded
|

Haritha
Hi Priyanka,

I ordered all the products ...Can u please suggest a good Conditioner also

Thanks n Regards
Haritha K
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Haritha Matrix Biolage and Herbal Essence have good conditioners.You can buy it on Amazon.
Reply | Threaded
|

Haritha
Hi Priyanka,

Hope you are doing good.

After a long time I am writing to you regarding the same issue dandruff. All of these days I used  Ketonext CT shampoo as you recommended and there is no drandruff issue and my hair growth was totally good but now I am not able to get Ketonext CT due to unavailability in the market. I  tried with different sources to get the shampoo and nothing worked. Can you please suggest me another shampoo which will help me with my dandruff.

Thanks,
K.Haritha