classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Help for my acne

mukki
This post was updated on .
pls suggest me cream or treatment currently regmin kaya smoothing gel facewash...sunproke spf... avenue terinacel cream rs1350.. iwant to remove the small holes from cheeks plz suggest.. iwant to se plan and flat withot hole skin.pls suggest me cream or treatment currently regmin kaya smoothing gel facewash...sunproke spf... avenue terinacel cream rs1350.. iwant to remove the small holes from cheeks plz suggest.. iwant to se plan and flat withot hole skin.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: pls suggest me cream or treatment

mukki
i think noone is there to solve my query
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
This post was updated on .
Heii mukki..
Firstly work on ur acne.. After dat on ur pores..
Use kaya smoothing gel twice a day once in mrng 2nd in nyt before bed.. And use sunprotk sunscreen.. It apply everyday in mrng.. And also use epiduo gel in nyt after wash ur face wid kaya smoothing gel.. Rest when vl diva (dr.) come.. She wl clear u all thing..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
In reply to this post by mukki
Hi Mukki.We are here to help but you cannot expect instant reply.In the mean while,if you browsed around the site or the forum,you would have found your answers by now.

As Aman said first focus on clearing up your acne.I would suggest you follow Epiduo Acne regimen which will take care of your skin concerns.