Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to Treat Pitted Acne Scars?

bobbyyy2
This post was updated on .
Hi Dj,
How are you? :)
You already know that i am suffering from acne scar, pimples are almost done with epiduo which you suggested previously, the only thing which i am suffering from few months is Acnes scar which was looking like a holes and distrubing my whole face. Dj is it any new product was there for my problem? Day by Day my skin became agining but i am 22 :( Could you tellme any better product for me. I didn't get better result with sefpil as epiduo... waiting for your reply buddy
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Acne Scars

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Bobby,

Glad to know you are doing good.

You need to understand that topical creams also have limitations.Pitted acne scars can be treated only with clinical procedures like High concentration Chemical Peels,Micro dermabrasion,Dermaroller and Laser.You cannot expect overnight miracles with appying Epiduo/Sefpil.They help only to a certain extent.It is very difficult to treat pitted acne scars only topically.Treating pitted acne scars is very time consuming process.So kindly opt for one of the above mentioned clinical procedures.

At the most you can replace Sefpil with Olliza gel which is available on clickoncare.com but definitely opt for procedures if you want faster results.
Reply | Threaded
|

bobbyyy2
Thank u so Much...! Having Onemore question...

I have a availability issue with Garnier fair miracle fairness cream which is suited perfectly for my skin. Could you please tell me any other alternate for that?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Bobby why do you need a fairness cream? Fairness cream are pathetic marketing ploy in India.It will not help anybody,most of them will only damage your skin and cause breakouts. You are using retinoids and glycolic acid which are best skin care ingredients yet to fall for these ridiculous fairness ads.Use a sunscreen religiously and if it bothers you so much go for chemical peels or any of procedures mentioned above.
Reply | Threaded
|

bobbyyy2
Thank you so much DJ... :) Finally, Desided to use Sunscream.. THanks a Lot :)...

&

I have an serious issue with my hair :( as we discussed previously could you please tell me any remedies, diet or treatment to stop hair fall and chances to regrowth please? I have used scalp shampoo which is worked superbly in startup days and getting no result in ending(as of now). I have dandruff too so is SPA is helpful? or any treatment please suggest DJ :) PLeasEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Bobby as far as you have dandruff,you will continue to face hairfall.So you cannot stop using a anti-dandruff shampoo.Use a Trigaine Shampoo in parallel with anti-dandruff shampoo.

You can try using this Biotin Shampoo from Sunsilk,I think it might help to an extent.http://www.amazon.in/Sunsilk-Healthy-Growth-Shampoo-340ml/dp/B01BBNF3GU?ie=UTF8&keywords=sunsilk%20shampoo&qid=1464885235&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

You also have to realise that not only external factors but internal health factors play a major role in hair fall as well.Consider visiting a endocrinologist to see if you have hormonal imbalances like thyroid,anaemia etc.In that case they will put you on supplements which will help control hairfall.

No spa treatments won't help.Follow a healthy and balanced diet.Include protein rich foods and avoid junk food.And yes the more you stress over it,the more your acne and hairfall will continue to get worse.

PS:This is a acne thread.Kindly open a new thread when you post a new topic.