How to remove acne scars+Epiduo Acne regimen update?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to remove acne scars+Epiduo Acne regimen update?

dipokbarman
This post was updated on .

My acnes are almost gone but there is always 1-2 or two acne remains & how to remove these blemishes & scars?
My scene is super oily.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to remove acne scars? My picture uploaded.

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Dipok,

Nice to see you here buddy

Congrats to you on clearing your acne,I see no active breakouts.Skin has cleared up really well.I appreciate your perseverance in procuring the products despite limited availability in Bangladesh and following epiduo acne regimen. I am very happy for you Dipok

Coming to treating scars,you have very few dark spots or acne blemishes.You can apply a little bit extra Epiduo on the spot.

If you are keen on speeding up the process,could you check with your local pharmacy and find out if they have any of these options with Glycolic acid,Kojic acid,Arbutin or Niacinamide?Based on that,we shall narrow a cream/gel for your blemishes.

I also found Kozimax on Ebay.Could you check out if they deliver to Bangladesh?Here is the link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kozimax-Potent-skin-lightening-cream-15-gm-/161805001574?hash=item25ac546366
Reply | Threaded
|

dipokbarman
Thank you very much for your fast reply :-D & for searching products for me. I will check which products are available tomorrow. But I know that some Glycolic acid creams are available. And what I have on medical store I will let you know.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Sure buddy you are most welcome

Give more preference to gel formulations.Even Kojic acid/Arbutin ones are fine since they are minor blemishes.

Do check the link if the Ebay seller delivers to your pincode.
Reply | Threaded
|

dipokbarman
In reply to this post by dipokbarman
And is it safe to use Hydroquinone?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
No Dipok skip Hydroquinone.I have inhibitions regarding its use.Go for Kojic acid,Arbutin,Niacinamide,Liquorice or Glycolic acid.
Reply | Threaded
|

dipokbarman
Ok but I'm quite confident that Glycolic acid & Niacinamide is available
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Good.If nothing is available to you also,its okay don't worry.

Epiduo is also a retinoid as we know retinoids are the best when it comes to skin care,its a all rounder.It has 0.1% Adapelene which also works on treating acne scars.So just dab a little extra Epiduo on the spot and you are good to go.That's how I do it too,the marks will fade in couple of weeks.