classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to treat dark circles?

tittu121
This post was updated on .
hi divya today i wanna discuss and know about " eye dark circles " it is very intresting topic among guys and gals . i will try to ask all questions related to eye dark circles but if some thing missing than you may add and complete.
             now a days every body suffer from eye dark circles problem either  man or women but no body know the actual reason of this problem some thinks it is bcoz we dont take enough sleep some thinks it is bcoz we have anemia problem some think we dont take proper water intake these all are true but sometimes it is due to some chemical negative effect like my case  due to skin light cream {i told on my previous topic forum friends you may read skin lightening topic } it is also the reason of eye dark circles.
the questions in my mind -
1. how do i know which type of case with me  for eye dark circles ? {it is only for forum friends bcoz i know my eye dark circle problem}  
2. if eye dark circle problem bcoz of lake sleeping than how amount of sleeping is good for overcome this eye dark circles problem and this busy lifestyle how to achieve this ?
3. if eye dark circle problem bcoz of not enough drinking water than how amount of water intake is good ?
4. if eye dark circle problem bcoz of chemical negative effect than what are the treatement {and their cost} available to overcome this problem ?
5.i personally think eye dark circle problem due to computer screen rays also therefore i cover up my pc with antiglare screen and brightness and contrast will minimum something else in your opinion should we use ?
6. if eye dark circles problems due to sun exposure than which type of sunglasses should we use i saw in flipkart they sell uv protect sunglasses also these are useful ? and which brand is best for uv protect sunglasses please suggest ?
7. night eye creams are effective or not ?
8. should we apply  sunscreens on eye are that means all around eye area top bottom corner during day bcoz sunscreen have a lightening property { i previously ask but it is for forum friends } is it safe or not ?
9. how to apply night cream on eye areas bcoz eye is a very delicate part of our body we dont take any chances so tell us correct technique to apply eye creams or sunscreens on eye area ? { if you tell by video than it will be very helpful for us }
10. home remedy is useful to cure eye dark circles problem or not ? means almond oil , cucumber ,tea bags and lots of other things or instead we should use eye night cream ?
11. dark circels can be cure so dont frustated in this question share your experience ?

i have tried to ask all question related to eye dark circle problems if any question missing forum friends please add
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to treat dark circles?

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Tittu,

I have wriiten 3 detailed posts about dark circles,causes,treatments and best eye creams.Kindly go through those as it will answer all your queries.

1)How to get rid of dark circles,puffy eyes and fine lines?
2)How to cover up dark circles with make up?
3)Best Eye creams for dark circles and fine lines?

Coming to your queries:
1)Dark circles are mainly due to lack of sleep,lack of nutrition/poor diet,iron deficiency(anaemia),stress,life style changes among others. For more info read the article 1.

2)Lack of sleep is the most common culprit for dark circles.You have to find a way and sleep for 6-8 hours.It is a matter of prioritising health over busy lifestyle.Even your body needs rest and sleep is a coping and repair mechanism for normal body function.

3)Water is 100% essential for good health.It hydrates,eliminates toxins and aids normal body functions.I normally drink 2-3 litres of water.I keep those one litre water bottles and monitor the water intake.

Also excessive alcohol intake causes blood red eyes and dark circles.

4)Treatment methods,refer article 1.

5)Yes definitely long hours in front of PC,causes dark circles.Anti-glare screens help to an extent.Blink your eyes in small intervals.Do not work in front of pc for long hours,take frequent breaks.

6)When it comes to UV sun glasses,always go for branded ones like Rayban,Titan Eye etc.

7)Good eye creams are definitely effective.They play a huge role in correcting the damage to skin,hydrating and reducing dark circles/fine lines etc.Read article 3.

8)Yes sunscreens are safe to apply around eyes.It is a must for some one suffering from dark circles.Exposure to sun further increases pigmentation so sunscreen is a must.For more info read article 1.

9)Do not apply night creams.Apply a good eye cream.Eye creams are meant for sensitive skin around the eye area which are hypo-allergenic,dermatologically tested.

Method of application:Wash your hands and your face.Take little bit of eye cream on your index finger and very lightly massage it without applying any pressure until cream is completely absorbed.

10)Home remedies help a little bit if you have mild dark circles.But a good eye cream is definitely required.

11)How I deal with dark circles,mentioned in article 1.I always always need a good eye cream before go to bed.Currently I am using Eyelite Advanced Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream from Finn Cosmeceuticals.Apart from that I try to get good sleep,limit salt consumption,wear a sunscreen during day,moisturise,drink sufficient amount of water.I was border line anaemic few years ago so I took few iron supplements to treat it.I have also undergone few chemicals peels for dark circles.I don't watch televisions for long hours and limit my PC usage.I don't indulge in junk food.I eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

Reply | Threaded
|

tittu121
thanks divya for explaining and it is very helpul for me and i follow all your instructions i am very lucky bcoz i have a best guidance who always given a not only good but the best suggestion.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Thank Tittu for your kind words,I am happy to help.Take care