No Pri I'm yet to go for the dermaroller. Lil held up but will soon get it
:)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Proactiv Sulphur Mask Feedback

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe I meant did you read the post I posted recently.Thought it might be give you a better picture of the procedure

If you are ordering from IHerb then go for Queen Helene.I love these 2 masks for acne prone skin..And what all are you ordering-skin care,make up ?
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Oh yes Pri :) I read that :)
Naah no makeup ;) just some supplements and stuff

Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri
In reply to this post by DivaJournals

Have you ordered from them Pri ? Cos this is the first time I'm doing !

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes I have placed order on Iherb couple of times dear.I bought from Queen Helene mask from Iherb itself.The site is good and they always have lots of offers.They ship faster.But I do wish packaging was better cause one time elf shadow palette was broken and later got refund minus customs fees.

They use DHL logistics.Invariably all international packages go to customs and you will be asked to upload some documents on DHL site so that they get custom clearance.Based on weight and cost,you will be asked to pay customs and duty fees upon delivery.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri
In reply to this post by gayathri

Pri , silly I know but what kind of cards does Iherb accept ? Now I'll be placing with my friend's credit card but planning on applying one for myself. Will it accept any and all banks credit cards?

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
No dear its not silly at all.IHerb accepts all credit cards,american express cards.

International sites do not accept local debit cards except International debit cards which comes under credit card category.

I don't suppose they have Paypal.It is the most preferred mode of payment on International sites.Its safer and hassle free.When you do get a card(preferably visa card),create a Paypal account.Paypal makes all the necessary currency conversions without giving out the credentials and there is buyer protection incase of disputes you can get a full refund.