classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is Kozimax safe during pregnancies?

Charu
This post was updated on .
Hi am 28 yrs women and suffering from pcos problem since long time but i started getting dark patches on both sides of my cheecks after 2,3 months of my marriage.and with the advice of te dermotalogist i started using retino a which helped me alot but now am in a treatment to get pregnent and my gync asked me to stop using the same.one of my friend suggested to use kozimax but i would like to know can i use this when i am trying to concive? It would be great if sumone responds on my query
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Is Kozimax safe during pregnancies?

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Charu

Your doctor is right.Retinoids should not be used when you plan a baby-before/during/after pregnancy.It should be discontinued in advance until you stop nursing the baby.

Kozimax has Arbutin,Kojic acid,Vitamin C,Liquorice.As far I know it is prescribed during/after pregnancies for Melasma and Hyper-pigmentation.So you can use it.There is no potential risks involved with Kojic acid.Do confirm with your doctor once before using it.Another similar formula is KojiGlo Gel.

Kindly be cautious and check up with your doctor once before you use any medication as some medications should be avoided during pregnancy.

Hope this helps
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Is Kozimax safe during pregnancies?

Charu
This post was updated on .
Thank u so much:)