Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Metrogyl regimen result after 6months

Anu
This post was updated on .
Hi Priyanka,
I am here to update my regimen after six months that i strictly followed under your guidence with the addition of some more products in between....though some more is to be done for post acne marks and which are though faded but still little bit are there and aging but i must say that it is not an overnight process ...patience and strict application to the designed regimen by u is the key to achieve success...Thanks a lot to you for your valuable suggestions and guidence ...No doubt still i will need ur advice from time to time for the addition of products...but as i said i donot want to rush...i am doing it step by step ...God bless u Priyanka...
Thanks a lot
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Metrogyl regimen result after 6months

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu,

How are you?Its good to hear from you guys.

Firstly congrats on the fantastic progress(Touchwood!).I am really happy to hear that all you guys are doing good.As you said patience and discipline are the key factors for this.Thank you for trusting and respecting my suggestions.

Don't worry about the minor acne blemishes.They are hardly visible.They will eventually subside in a couple of weeks with your acne regimen.I also noticed there is significant reduction with respect to pigmentation and dark circles.Brilliant progress!

Continue your acne regimen,do not modify it as of now.Do mention your skin care routine so that it helps others sailing in the same boat.And yes I am always here for you any time,Take careThank you for updating me,god bless you.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Metrogyl regimen result after 6months

Anu
My current regimen:
Morning: gloomed face wash+apply metrogyl( twice a week now)+Sunprotek gel spf 30+aveny recovery+kojigel on post acne marks
Evening:Kaya soothing cleansing gel+facemed gel+aveney recovery or cetaphil moisturising lotion
Hope this will help