Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Moisturiser & Face mask for oily skin

Rajasree
This post was updated on .
Dear Diva,

Hope you are doing well.

At first I want to thank you for suggesting me all good stuffs. :)

I have been using lotus sun block gel as sunprotek didn't suit me. But I have got freckles since my school days. I underwent couple of chemical peeling. Once i read about laser treatment but currently not interested for that. Kindly suggest me some good gel based cream. Also recommend a good mask that will control excess oil and also lighten my skin tone.

Thanks & Regards
Rajasree

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Moisturiser & Face mask for oily skin

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Rajasree,

How are you?Long time no see.

I am glad the products are working for you.

Freckles are mainly due to sun damage.You should try to limit sun exposure and always wear a sunscreen.It also helps to wear protective clothing to minimise damage.Treatments methods are usually Chemicals Peels and Laser.Laser gives you very good results so that is something you could consider some time.

Coming to face mask for oil control,try mud masks like Himalaya Clarifying Mud Pack or Proactiv Sulphur Mask.I think Proactiv mask will lighten your freckles too.

Alternatively you can Kaya Night Cream with Azelaic acid which will help with lightening.

What gel based cream are you looking moisturiser or day cream etc?Then check out Best Moisturisers for oily-acne prone skin.
Reply | Threaded
|

Rajasree
Hii..

I am doing good..:)

Is lotus gel sun block ok? I could use that only. I tried to use sunprotect but my face became oily and greasy.

I use kaya cream during winter. In summer i usually dont apply night cream because next day i burst out.

Another thing suggest me a good hair pack.

Thanks
Rajasree
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Ya use Lotus sunscreen itself.Continue whatever suits your skin.Unless you face a issue,no need to change it.

You can try Aloe veda Aloe vera gel  during summers.It works best for me.It is a light-weight,oil-free moisturiser.

Regarding hair packs,I quite like Matix Biolage Hair masks.Its available on Amazon/Flipkart.
Reply | Threaded
|

Rajasree
Hii,

The problem with this sunscreen is after couple of hours it simply peels off , that time I reapply the gel once again.Is it ok diva?

Another thing couple of days back I came across AHA mask in flipkart. How is it?

Thanks
Rajasree

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Peeling I have no idea.I have used this sunscreen and I did not face any problems nor have I heard this complaint from others. It is matte gel,many are quite fond if this sunscreen.You probably got a bad batch or something.

What Aha mask? Could you link it so that I have a look at it ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Rajasree

Hii Diva,

The link as follows:

http://www.flipkart.com/sara-orange-aha-mask/p/itmdzryz5fcywgyr?pid=FCPDZRYYK2ZXHWPG&otracker=from-search&srno=t_2&query=Sara+AHA&ref=7e09e687-28f5-4594-91b9-8d49f721c249.

previously also same thing happened wit lotus gel. After toning, I directly apply dis sunscreen. Do i need to moisturize before that?

Thanks
Rajasree
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Rajasree,

Sorry for the late response.There is no ingredient disclosure or nor I am familiar with this brand so kindly opt for Himalaya Clarifying Mud pack or Proactiv Mask.If you want Glycolic acid face masks then you can try Avene Cleanance Mask.

Which toner are you using?Use it only before you go to bed.It seems that it is hinders with absorption of sunscreen hence you are always complaining that sunscreen peels.So kindly wash your face and directly apply sunscreen.Wait for couple of times until it is absorbed before you apply your next product-moisturiser,make up etc
Reply | Threaded
|

Rajasree
Hii Diva,

Thank you for your response.

Can you just tell me how to get rid of facial sweating? Whenever I go out my upper lip and the area adjacent to nose starts sweating.

Thanks
Rajasree
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Rajasree,

Nothing much can be about sweating.It is normal bodily function.Quite unavoidable during summers.

You can try dusting a matt compact and blot of using tissue.