Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Most effective facial serum and retinoid cream for youthful and radiant skin

Anu
Hi Priyanka,
How are you dear?
Currently my skin is having no breakouts but little whiteheads only at present.
I want you to please recommend the most effective facial serum and any retinoid cream that I can add to my daily skin care routine as now I am 35+ ....For a youtful and radiant skin.

Thanks alot
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Most effective facial serum and retinoid cream for youthful and radiant skin

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu,

How are you?What is your skin current skin care routine?

There aren't any retinoid serums in India.

You can add Supatret or Retino 0.04% Micro gel from Johnson&Johnson.

Aren't you using Auriga Vit C serum?
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Most effective facial serum and retinoid cream for youthful and radiant skin

Anu
Thank you so much dear  I am doing good.
My current routine is:
Morning: Gloomed face wash + sunprotek + sebamed moisturiser(if nedeed)
Evening: Kaya soothing cleanser+ facemed vit C
I discontinued The augra Vit C bcs I want something with salicylic acid as it helps me for white heads.

I know both Vitc and Retinoids cant go together so kindly suggest how to go with both in what possible way to get benefit with both vitc for eventone and retinoid for aging

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
In the current regimen,I still wouldn't recommend adding a retinoid.

I want you too add Plum Green Tea Toner,it is a glycolic acid toner which has really made a difference in my skin care routine.The breakouts have reduced.The toner removes all dirt,dead skin cells which would have later clogged pores.It is available on Amazon/Flipkart.Flipkart has some offer and free shipping.I use it twice a day after washing my face,once in the morning and once in the night.Sangu has been using it too,she is loving it too.It won't cause any dryness.

In addition to Epiduo,I added Olliza gel too to treat hyper pigmentation.Another amazing product which comes in gel form and cause no dryness.It is 12% Glycolic acid,facing no side effects despite using it with Epiduo.It is available on amazon and clickoncare.com

You can add Olliza gel too along Facemed Vit C.Cleanse your face,apply Facemed.After an hour,apply Olliza gel.Leave it overnight.

PS:The instructions on Olliza gel says to leave it on for an hour but I have been using it overnight so nothing to worry.Its kinda a peel off mask.Morning I just wash off with water and then follow it with a cleanser.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Appka hukum sar aakhon per Dear...As your advice is the only priority...So I too will add the toner and the the glycolic gel....in my regimen.
Also suggest a good face mask ,without any dryness As you know I have a dry to normal skin ,that I can apply it to get brightness and raidance once in a week or when I have to go to a party.

Thanks alot
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe you are funny Anu

I have been loving Plum Green Tea Mask,another glycolic acid face mask which is good for acne prone skin.Give it a shot!I didn't face any dryness,just follow it up with a moisturiser and you are good to go.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Sure will give a try for this mask too and will update you soon.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Anu there is a 2%Glycolic acid+2%Salicylic acid+Lactic acid face wash called Glycolite from Elegant International.It is available on amazon,flipkart and clickoncare.com. Since you like Salicylic acid products,thought I would let you know.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Thank you so much dear
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You are welcome Anu.Take care.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Hi Priyanka,
I received my Olliza gel today...Now please guide me how to use it correctly and how to add it in my current routine like i am using facemed gel daily at night so now how to include the olliza gel.

regards
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu,

Apply Facemed gel,leave it on for an hour.Then apply Olliza gel. Do not go to bed immediately after application cause we do not want it to transfer to bedding.This is how I have been using Epiduo+Olliza on same nights.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
thank u so much dear will start it from today...
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Sure dear.Take care