Non comedogenic moisturizing face mask

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Non comedogenic moisturizing face mask

Deepika
Hello priyanka 😊..how are you gal ?hows life? Belated Happy Ganesh Chaturthi πŸ‘can u suggest some moisturizing face mask for acne prone folks too?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Non comedogenic moisturizing face mask

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Deepika,

Thank you dear.Wish you and your family a very happy ganesh chaturthi

Mud masks usually meant for oily skin are bit drying.Why don't you try sheet masks from Sephora and Innisfree?They are non-comedogenic as far as it appears.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Thank you so much dear😊and wishing u the same with lots of happiness 😊..Skin is getting better with epiduo regimen..only getting two or three pimples here and there. I ordered galm glow mask as per your recommendation again and currently using queen helene but I find it a little bit drying bcoz temperature plummeted here a lit bit so I was wondering for a moisturizing mask and have to ask it from u before I purchase😊..ohh I didn't know that those sephora masks are non comedogenic..I am gonna buy it asap..innisfree i dont think I can procure it here..Thank you so much gal 😘
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Thank you for your lovely wishes dear,god bless you too

I am happy to know that your skin is doing well..Do take care with your make up as well.

Glam Glow Super Clearing Mud has a good formula.Since Queen Helene is a Sulphur Mask,so its bit drying.

Even I didn't know Sephora had sheet masks.Moisturising face masks are comedogenic so sheet masks are good alternatives for us acne prone folks.They hydrate and soothe skin.I was looking up online and found Sephora has them too.Ingredient list looks fine so it should be quite alright for you since they are water based masks.

And you are most welcome dear
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Thankyou dear 😊..I am gonna try those new products soon 😊...but when it comes to makeup i want them all πŸ˜‚ ..haha..i use bb cream and compact on a daily basis but goes little beyond on weekendsπŸ˜›..Good night and take care❀
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe I know we all want all the make up

I guess you are using Lancome BB.Which compact are you using?
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Hehe right 😊..yes lancome is my fav..Thank you again to u for this 😘..I am using Bobbi brown sheer finish powder 😊
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe you are most welcome hun.Finding non-comedogenic BB cream was like hitting a jackpot I tell you

Bobbi Brown powder is also non-comedogenic except for 3-4 mildly comedogenic ingredients.Seems like you have become a expert at choosing non-comedogenic products
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
yes you helped me to find that jackpot too ...hehe i am not dear :P actuallly i am friends with a sales assistant here at sephora and she helped me a lot & suggest really good stuffs as per my skin type  
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe its good to have a helpful sales assistant And yes do post your update soon
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
OK hun 😊..and yes i remember u told me that u r fan of liquid lipsticks too if so,then do try anastasia b.hills liquid lipsticks..they are best i have ever tried 😊..Good night and take careπŸ˜‡
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe I am.I didn't know they had too.Are they better than Stila or Kat Von D?
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
I haven't tried stila but heard they are awesome..I went to buy stila or nars matte lip pencil but saw Anastasia there, bought immediately..their shade range is mind blowing..😊
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe nice.I have good things about NARS Lip pencil too.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Yes nars have amazing collection too esp foundations  
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator