Regimen update and Suggestions for moles,dark circles,pigmentation.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Anu
This post was updated on .
Hi Priyanka,
I am uploading my pictures..Kindly suggest where i need improvement now and do i need any dermatologist treatment or what i m doing is enough...i have mole marks near eyes ,little bumps not pimples but little bumps somewhere and dark circles too..Kindly give your advice...
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Also other then mole marks there are some slight brown marks not of pimples but there are some..for that what i needed to do along with aging at top concern..
So what i needed all now is:
1. fading marks that are present near eyes and mole marks too..
2. preventing whiteheads and pimples at the same time..right now there are no..
3. aging
4. even tone,flawless even tone skin
Reply | Threaded
|

Regimen update and Suggestions for moles,dark circles.

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu.Firstly congrats you are acne-free.I see no acne or acne blemishes.Your skin is good condition.

Before we go ahead,tell me your current skin care regimen?

Continue Avene Eluage,it is best option for all your skin concerns.

For pigmentation and moles,you can try KojiGlo Gel.You can get it from Clickoncare.com

I also see dark circles.I have been using EyeLite Gel from Finn Pharmaceuticals for a month or so.I am pretty impressed with it,it is better than Sebamed Eye Cream.I will post a review soon.You can buy on Flipkart HERE.There is a seller FINN,it is directly shipped from the brand from Hyderbad.It was delivered the very next day itself.

Regarding clinical treatments,I don't see it necessary.If you wish,then you can opt for couple sessions for chemical peeling which will help with acne as well slight pigmentation you are facing.You can read more about it HERE.

Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Regimen update and Suggestions for moles,dark circles.

Anu
Hi Priyanka,
With your help only really i m 80% acne free now....For this thanks a ton dear...U r really an angel for all of us...
My age is 36 and my current regimen is:
Morning: Kaya soothing cleansing gel+Sunprotek gel spf 30 as sunscreen+ Avene recovery cream as moisturiser
Evening: Kaya soothing cleansing gel+after 30min Avene eluage
Kindly modify where u feel i need changes because the marks I am having near eye area i.e mole marks and the other one irritates me...and will kojiglow will help to fade away these mole marks also because these are inside the skin and are almost 9 years old...
Do you think i should go for glogeous face wash or which product to fade away these marks...and for aging do i continue with eluage or any other option if you suggest as avene is fine but very slow...
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Anu Thank you for your kind words.I am happy that you are doing good.

Your regimen is good.

Regarding moles,if you had them since you were 9 years old then it is permanent scar.So I would suggest you go for this clinical procedure called Electro-cauterisation.I underwent this procedure many years for removal of blackheads and moles.It is painless,quick procedure,does not leave any marks and no recovery period.You can resume your routine after the procedure.Find a good dermatologist in your city and opt for it.It is just 1-2 minutes procedure.And the results are permanent as well.

Anti-aging treatments are slow but retinoids is definitely the best.Unfortunately not many non-comedogenic options available.There is Nextret Gel 0.04 %option,a pharma brand which you can try if you want.It might cause dryness.It will serve your acne as well anti-aging.Next option is Facemed Gel from Ethicare,it is 6% Vitamin C with 5% Niacinamide(Vitamin B).
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Thanks Priyanka,for the procedure i will go for it after the summer first I want to settle down my skin from acne and aging with the retinoid then will treat the moles surely by the procedure u suggested from the dermatologist... But I am little confused here which one to try facemed gel is not having retinoid so I think it will unable to treat my acne...and from yugard and nextret or eluage which one to opt please help me to choose the best among these three..
Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Anu since your acne is clear now,I suggested Facemed which is a Vitamin B and C formula which is good for uneven skin tone,acne blemishes and anti-aging.If you do not prefer Vitamin C then go for Yugard.Start with lowest strength instead of Nextret.

Yes you can use Glogeous face wash.Start by using it once a day.Aman said he is loving the face wash,same with me too.I guess Gayathri/Aarthi bought it too.

Regarding Electro-cauterisation,you can go for it whenever you want.Your skin is in pretty good condition.Clearing up acne and acne blemishes was a priority so now we can focus on anti-aging and uneven skin tone and preventing acne further.

And don't forget to add a eye cream.Its mild dark circles,so religiously start using a eye cream every night to take care of dark circles and prevent fine lines as well.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Yeah priyanka,but if i go with facemed then to prevent acne what should i use ...metrogyl or no need of anything
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes once or twice in a week,you will need Metrogyl else go for Yugard.