5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Remedy for blackheads

Neeti
This post was updated on .
hi priyanka,

I am following epiduo regimen.I have blackheads along with pitted scars so should i go for clean up from parlour. And one more thing can i use AHA glow face wash ?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Remedy for blackheads

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Neeti.Please do not opt cleanups or any other parlour procedures as it has no benefits especially for acne prone skin.There are high chances of breaking out after such procedures.

Blackheads are stubborn form of acne.I suggest you visit a dermatologist and opt for procedures like blackhead extraction or electro-cauterisation.These procedures are safe on acne prone skin and hardly take 2 minutes to be done.Also read:What are Blackheads?How to get rid of it?

Regarding pitted acne scars,please read here:How to treat acne scars?

You should proceed treat your acne scars,only if you have no active acne.Topically treatments like glycolic acid,retinoids,vitamin c help pitted acne scars to an extent.Clinical procedures like laser,micro dermabrasion helps a faster rate.

If you face no dryness,then you can add AHA Glow.You can try Glogeous face wash with Epiduo,it should not cause much dryness.Start by using with decreased frequency like once a day or once in every two days so that your skin can get adjusted to it initially.
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
Thanks priyanka.
 I would prefer to rely on your suggestion rather than on clinical
procedures. After using epiduo at night, can i use AHA/glogeous face wash
in morning?

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes you can use AHA Glow,though Glogeous would be better option.Initially you might see some dryness,use a moisturiser and don't forget to use a sunscreen.And remember to start with decreased frequency of AHA Glow/Glogeous.You can buy from clickoncare.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
This post was updated on .
Thank u dear