classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reports after one week of Perioral Dermatitis Treatment

Deepika
This post was updated on .
Hey Priyanka :) How are you ? I am here again to bother you :P ..as acc ur suggestion i have applied clindasil gel twice a day for one week..There is a little bit of improvement in my skin..I mean not entirely..small bumps and redness on my vermillon border of lips is also there but itching has reduced to some extent..what regime i should follow now? And i am also taking all other precautions which u have mentioned..what i did whole week is wash my face with morning then applied clindasil gel and then at Night i did the same..i haven't applied any sunscreen Or anything.. help me again.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Reports after one week of Perioral Dermatitis Treatment

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Deepika,Hope you are doing good.And you are not bothering me at all.

Its a good improvement for one week.It will still take few more weeks for it to heal as it is a persistent form of bacterial infection and for the steroid induced side effects to subside.Continue Clindamycin and Try to procure Metrogyl if possible.

You can restart you regimen minus Triacneal for one week or so.

If possible try to add Proactiv Refining Mask every alternate day.It helps your acne and as well Perioral Dermatitis.It has Kaolin,Tea Tree extracts with Sulphur.It did help in my case so that is something I swear by.

For the itching,take a ice cube and press it over a the area and slightly massage for a minute or so.Repeat this for 2-3 times.Spray Avene Thermal Spring Water and apply generous amount of aloe vera gel or .I do this after chemical peels,facials,threading etc calms down skin irritation to a great extent.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
This post was updated on .
Hi dear :) Thankyou so much for prompt reply..i was not using any sunscreen since one week bcoz i got confused which one should apply first i mean the clindasil Or the sunscreen? Which one i should go for first? I have Queen helen julep masque...can i use this one instead of Proactiv? i have Avene thermal Spring water somwhere in my stash but  will restart using it :) and dear i dont think i can Get metrogyl by any means here :( ..i only have one tube of clindasil and Epiduo with me which i bought in India..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe no issues don't worry

Apply Clindamycin first since its a treatment gel.After one hour you can apply sunscreen 15-20 minutes before you step out to work.

Oh yes I had forgotten about Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask,yes you can use it.It is more or less same composition
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Its tough to go out bare face u know..no sunscreen ,no bb :p but i managed anyhow :).. ok dear i will continue applying these things and be back to you on next saturday  with feedback :)..Thankyou is not an enough word when it comes to you :) hugsss to u :)
Goodnight and Enjoy ur Sunday :)
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
I am so sorry dear,I completely understand especially since you are a working woman.This is something like skin detox,its better to avoid any cosmetics as a precaution as it could worsen the condition.Our job on hands is to focus on treating the issue at early as possible.

Your skin seems to be calming down,restart your Lancome BB and see how it goes for a day or two.If no issues then you can continue but skip foundation/concealer.Once you are home remove it completely using make up remover like Bioderma Sensibio H20 and follow it with a cleanser.

You take care dear.You still a very pretty girl even without make up(I saw your pic)Have a nice weekend
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Ohh dont say sorry dear..u are doing ur level best to help ppl like us..really? Ok then i will start applying my bb before going to clinic :)..Where u have seen my pic :) :)? Facebook?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe ya FB,I get alerts when some one likes my page

Thank you for appreciating my work,I am glad that I am able to help you guys from my experiences
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Ok :) ..Thankyou Priyanka :).Good night nd Sweet dreams :)