Neeti
This post was updated on .
hi priyanka,
along with epiduo, can i use sefpil for pitted acne scars as you suggested
aman.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sefpil+Epiduo for pitted acne scars?

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Neeti.Please upload current pic.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Neeti here are your pics.

You have very deep seated pitted acne scars.Topical treatments won't do very much for you.I would suggest you opt for clinical procedures like Derma roller or Laser.A couple of sessions and you can find major improvement.
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
please help, i know u can. I trust you.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Neeti I am trying to help you.Acne blemishes,minor pitted acne scars can be treated topically.Your acne scars are quite serious.If you don't treat it,it will become permanent.Due to loss of collagen,the pits are deep.Topical treatments won't do much.You are using Epiduo,a retinoid.It will help to an extent with pitted acne scars but not drastically.You can use Sefpil but even if you use it for years,it might get better but not completely flat.One of my friends had similar acne scars and he underwent dermarolling.And the results after just 2-3 sessions was fantastic and skin started looking like normal hence I would advise the same.It is most effective solution for your pits.Dermarolling promotes collagen production and fills up those pitted acne scars and gradually pits start diminishing.