Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sefpil query

Aman
This post was updated on .
Helooo agn i asked one questionn.

Priyanka can sepfil cause acne???
Any doubt?? Actually it is too much oily cream.. So what ur feedback for sepfil.. Bcoz i feel dat it cause acne..
I feel but nt sure..
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Sefpil query

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman,

Sefpil basically is a primer cream used for before/after clinical procedures like peels,laser,micro dermabrasion hence it comes in a rich cream base.

I don't suppose it can break you out.I am not sure since I haven't used Sefpil.But if you are sure,it is breaking you out then drop it.The formula is good for pitted acne scars hence I suggested.Other options are Triacneal,Glyco 6,Olliza gel.

Glyco 6 can also break you out.Triacneal is okay too.Olliza gel is 12% Glycolic acid in gel base but might not be easily available.Why don't you inquire from your local shops?

Here are the online links for buying Olliza gel:
http://www.cosmonova.in/olliza.html
http://www.cassevabeauty.com/view-details.php?pid=MTU=
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
I think so sefpil cause me acne..
Bcoz when last tym i had used sepfil den i feel that it casued me acne but me nt sure.. But dis tym i feel also den i think it cause me acne..
And last tym when i met wid dermo she gave me triacnel cream for used at nyt.. And also she gave me 2 more creams..
1 is keraeyl..
And 2 is from vichy company..
And also the face wash for vichy company..
So i feel triacnel is good but it too expensive.. And i think it cause lots of dryness..

So i think i choose 3rd u tell the name starting from "O"

Now i discontinu sepfil and used the cream u tell.. If 3rd one is easily available den good other can i use triacnel??
And thanku sooo much my dear.. And yaa seriously i am very-2 trusting on you..
Bcoz i fight wid acne for last 5 yrss but no gud results.. U knw i take lots of antibiotics even isotron too.. It gave gud n fast result.. But when u discontinue den u feel a lots of acne pop up agan.. I
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman,

At the end of the day with if I and my blog were able to help in some way,I am very happy .I am always here for you guys any time

I stopped recommending Triacneal for a while now since the feedback was not good.Readers are getting better results with Epiduo and Ethicare products.Plus there is also cost factor.

Keracnyl is not that good.It didn't really help me in the long run so I discontinued it.Vichy and La Rosche acne creams have similar formulas.Again there are the issues of procuring the product easily and very expensive too.I personally I feel there are many affordable pharmaceutical products with much better formula hence I recommend them.

Oliiza gel is 12%Glycolic acid gel so it is more affordable and accessible online.So go for this gel,since it has higher concentration of glycolic acid,it will help with pitted acne scars.
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
Helo, Pri,
How are you,

which one I use sefpil or olliza gel? Currently I am using sefpil.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Neeti,

You can continue to use Sefpil if you are comfortable.Aman has severe acne so its possible that it might not be suiting him but still not sure. You have been using Sefpil for a while now,shouldn't be a problem for you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Helloo neeti..

Neeti u are comfortable wid sefpil???
It donot cause u acne??
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
helooo pari..

Pri the link u send for ollize gel..
The gel was found on the link but they said dat ur order value is minimum for 500 rs and the gel cost is just 220 rs..

So what can i do?? If i buy 2 gel den cost is 440.. So what can i do for buy dis gel.. Any other option..
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
hello Pri,
Hello aman

yes, I am ok with sefpil.  only have dryness and redness issue.
Thanku pri. All the best Aman
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
In reply to this post by Aman
@Neeti:Give more gap with consecutive applications of Epiduo and Sefpil.Apply a moisturiser too.

@Aman: Casseva Beauty site is Cosmonova's site itself.I was thinking of adding some other product but they sell only their products on their site. Go to first link,there is option to order over phone,try that option.The company is based in bangalore. Call the numbers on contact page.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Hellooo g..
Howz you??

Priyanka one thing i have to confirm..
Dat olllize gel only work on pitted acne scars Or it is work on acne too??

And 2nd question if i feel no dryness..
Den i can use epiduo and ollize alternate days or one day gap??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman,

Both Epiduo and Olliza gel work on acne as well acne scars.In my experience,gel formulas are more milder than cream so does not cause much dryness.So you can use it alternate nights since you are not experiencing any dryness.