classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skin Progress after Epiduo Acne regimen

mukki
This post was updated on .

thank u for suggestion of epidue regmin it took time but gave results..my acne is now under controle but see the images my marks please give me some suggestion for remove them. andimprove skin texture and colour. thank usoo much dj
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Skin Progress after Epiduo Acne regimen

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Mukki,

Firstly congrats on your progress.Your acne has cleared and now you have to treat your scars.You can add Olliza Gel(Glycolic acid gel) available on clickoncare.com.Use it on alternate nights with Epiduo.

I would also suggest you opt for Dermaroller procedure to treat your pitted acne scars.
Reply | Threaded
|

mukki
Thank u soo much for kind words
I will purchase the gel you told.

Please can you suggest best clinic or doctor of demroller..am belong from ajmer rajasthan I don't know who is good dermatologist..you can suggest by your experience because it's about imp part of body.
Reply | Threaded
|

mukki
In reply to this post by mukki
And one more thing mam..on click on care website I serch for the gel you said...I ordered but in how to use section it says apply for 15 mints and than remove by water..so I want ask I have to remove or apply for whole night as epidue?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Mukki,

I am sorry buddy.I am from Bangalore and I have no idea about Ajmer.Ask your friends/family or google to find good doctors in your area.

Olliza gel has to be used like Epiduo in the nights.It could be description error from Clickoncare.
Reply | Threaded
|

mukki
Thank u soo much..
Mam I am not asking in ajmer..tell me the clinic which is good as per ur recommendation..mam I want only that my acne scars should be clear..
Plz tell me if you know how much amount will be charge.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Mukki,

I normally go to Kaya Skin Clinic.Not sure if its there in your city.

Charges are around Rs.2000 per session.