Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skin Update+How to treat blackheads?

Anu
This post was updated on .
Hi Priyanka,
Hope u r doing good..I was reading your different reviews they all are really fantastic..
i am applying sefpil on the line mark which is there on my nose..its fading but very slow...but i will continue with it lets see the result after two months...
Now I am free from Acne near about 90%...
I have a query relating to my black heads on my nose..they are many in my nose and are visible clearly in the day light which looks bad what to do for that..Currently I am using:
Morning: glommed face wash+sunprotek sunscreen
Evening: kaya soothing cleanser gel+facemed gel
what can i add for my black heads to get rid of that..kindly suggest..
Thanks alot dear..!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Skin Update+How to treat blackheads?

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu.How are you?Long time no see

Thank you for your kind words,I am glad my posts are helpful

I am also very glad that your skin is doing good too.

Coming to blackheads,they are bit stubborn of acne which take a lot of time and generally only selective treatments are effective.

I don't specifically treat blackheads.One or two appear and with Epiduo itself,it starts disappearing over few weeks.I don't recommend any scrubs or clean-ups,because they do not help.Salicylic acid can also help with blackheads.So you can apply Facemed on nose also.

If it is really bothersome,then go for this procedure called Electro-cauterisation.It is a quick and painless procedure,where they burn off the blackheads using current.It hardly takes a minute or two and no scars too.I have undergone this procedure to remove blackheads and moles.

Dermatologists also do blackhead extraction using that small blackhead removal tool.But I normally don't suggest this since it can lead to breakouts.Since it is nose,you might not face this problem.

Coming to scar on nose,it is a good sign that it is fading with Sefpil. Fading of scars or pigmentation is a very slow process.So continue to use it or if possible go for chemical peel.Regimen sounds fine to me,I don't see the need to modify it as of now.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Thanks a ton Priyanka..to hear from u really means alot..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aww you guys are too sweet.I always look forward to hear from you guys

And you are most welcome AnuTake care