Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skin care routine for my sister

Aman
This post was updated on .
Helloo g.. Howz you..
Priyanka some question for my sister..
Actually after her marriage her face se quite dull now like blackness..
At present She is using
Vlcc glow+ sunscreen..
Veryme foundation.. (Daily use)
Olay natural white 7 effect cream.. (Start from 1 week daily use)
Himalaya kesar face pack.. (Start from 2 weeks daily use)
Multani mitti.. (Start from 2 weeks daily use)
And nature neem face wash..
So suggest me some products for my sister and also how to use..
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Skin care routine for my sister

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Buddy.Could you upload her pic and also tell me about her skin type,age etc?
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
This post was updated on .
Yaa sure her age is 31 and skin type lil bit dry.. But After using face wash her face is totally dry.. And i am uploading her pic..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Aman I am not really able to see any pigmentation issues from this angle of the pic.Can you tell me if it is around the mouth area?

Tell her to discontinue all products and follow this regimen:

Face wash-Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel/Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel
Sunscreen-Sunprotek Gel Sunscreen.
Face Cream-Kaya Night Cream which can be used as day/night cream/moisturiser.
Foundations/Compact-Loreal True Match/Maybelline
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Actually pari when i see her face in very close way.. Den i see small-2 pig mention marks on her face, (not very dark).. But main problem is dat her face is quite dull as compare to last few months.. And now i tell my sister to start dis regimen.. Thanku
And priyanka can Foundation and cream use daily or alternate days??
And glogeous face wash bottle pack was very asuem..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman.The thing is she hit the 30's and one has to step up their skin care regimen.After 30's the skin starts aging,loses moisture,slows down the collagen production and pigmentation issues as well.So a skin care regimen can fix this

Kaya Day/Night Cream has Azelaic acid and Vitamin C which is great for for aging,pigmentation.Since it is a moisturising cream,it will suit her dry skin as well.

Sunscreen is a must for her.By now you know about it so do guide her.Again Sunprotek is moisturising sunscreen,works well for dry skin.I don't suppose she needs additional moisturiser apart from this,if she does then you can go for she can go for lacto calamine or sebamed moisturising cream.

Foundations/Make up can be used every day no issues.Just tell her to use a good make up remover to remover all make up before bed and follow it with a cleanser.I love Bioderma Sensibio H20,you can suggest it to her as well.It is very important to remove all traces of make up,otherwise they will clog pores.

I am glad you are loving Glogeous,I bought one refill too yesterday.Its expensive but I am liking it too.One bottle will last one month if you use twice daily.Just wet your hands and face,take a pump of glogeous,add a little more water and wash your face.