classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skin query

Deepika
This post was updated on .
Hello priyanka๐Ÿ˜Š..how are u gal?I am here again with a query..since last week I am using epiduo..I don't know if this helping or not but u know I always get bearable burning sensation on my face whenever I apply epiduo..is this normal or is just me??Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Skin query

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Deepika.How are you gal? Long time no see. I miss your posts.How are things with you?How is life?

Epiduo does not cause any burning sensation.But its possible that skin is dry and application of acne treatments might cause momentarily burning sensation or discomfort.Why don't you try mixing it with a moisturiser?Buffering might help.

I have experienced this burning sensation when I splash hot water on dry skin or if apply any product(sunscreen/moisturiser/acne creams) on dry skin.Happens during winters.

Also what is your frequency of Epiduo?Decreased frequency could help too.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
I am good dear..life is fine too๐Ÿ˜ŠI moved to a different house this weekend so got very busy with packing and unpacking stuff..i am applying epiduo every alternate night but I think should go for twice a week rule..my face become red and stretchy in the morning whenever I apply epiduo..may be I am using too much..I am using sebamed moisturizing cream too to combat dryness followed by sunscreen in the morning..is that right na?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Sounds alright. Dryness,Burning sensation is due to Epiduo.Nothing to worry though,as you said make it twice a week until you are used to it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
OK hun๐Ÿ˜Š..one more thing..can i use kaya night cream on those minus epiduo nights?๐Ÿ˜€..and yes I like ur coral and lip suggestions ๐Ÿ˜Š..I used few of them..they are quite good๐Ÿ˜Š
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
I think it should be okay given that Epiduo frequency is less. Just make sure,there is a minimum 24 hours gap between those two.If not,you can just apply Sebamed moisturising cream itself.

Hehe I am in coral,peach mode these days.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
OK dear will take care of that ๐Ÿ˜Š..and I am in hot pink lips mode these days ๐Ÿ˜Š..Thank you again for everything..God bless u๐Ÿ˜‡
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe have fun with hot pinks

God bless you too sweet heart,Take care
Reply | Threaded
|