classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skin update+Pitted acne scars Treatment

gayathri
This post was updated on .
Hello Pri, sorry I was gone for so long !
How you?  Hows life? Hope you're all good :)
Pri take a look at my current skin pic. I'm frustrated with the way the marks are taking forever to leave. Not to forget those little hole like impressions :( im using epiduo and sefpil alternatively as you know. I've also took 2 sessions of tca and one session of laser but I don't notice dramatic improvements. In Kaya they say they just have the 15 percent tca peels. Is that what you take too ? Please advise what can be done to improve things better.  You know what with all the groom searching, I feel like I don't want to be hidden under concealer all the time.
Lots of love Pri.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: skin update

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Gayathri,

How are you?Finally an update from your side.Firstly congrats on your ongoing personal developments.May you find a amazing life partner and may all your dreams come true.God bless you

Coming to your query:

1)Congrats,your skin looks good.I see no acne breakouts so acne is in check and which also means less pitted acne scars.

2)Even with respect to pitted acne scars,I see very good improvement.Honestly,this is a best improvement you can get with the topical treatments(Epiduo+Sefpil) and Peel+Laser in such a short time.Pitted acne scars will take months,years depending in the severity.Depletion of collagen from skin causes pitted acne scars so it is a time consuming process to boost the collagen production and fill up the scars.But trust me,you are in great place.There is no need to panic.

3)I understand now you need to accelerate the treatment.Your last bet is to include Dermaroller /Microneedling along with current treatments.Dermaroller does wonders on pitted acne scars.One of our forum members Ashu underwent this procedure and the results were mind blowing.It will take some more time,until then concealer is your best bet for the time being.You look amazing Gayathri,a little time and patience my dear.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Awww darling Pri , I just melt with the way you put things in a simpler and neat perspective. Thanx loads Pri. I have 3 more sessions so I'll consider dermaroller after that maybe.
Pri I get little stubborn ones during certain 'times' of month. Not bad but not easy going ones either. So can I go ahead with dermaroller in that case ?
Can I see Ashu's pics maybe? Can you direct me

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe thanks dear,you guys always know how to put a smile on my face

I am sorry hun' I do not have Ashu's pics since that was all before my blog.He had pitted acne scars,after a couple of sessions the improvement stunned me like anything.If he sees this post,he might reply.

Dermaroller boosts collagen production and fills up scars.Apart from that,it also has anti-aging benefits.

Dermarolling is relatively done on acne-free skin,I think you will make a good candidate. Dermaroller along with current treatments might give you faster and better results for your pitted acne scars.

Breakouts during periods is quite normal cause of surge of hormones.You could perhaps ask your doctor for Zinc or Vitamin B6 supplements to keep acne in check during those days.You can also include Proactiv Sulphur Mask.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Thanx Pri darling :) you're a sweetheart I tell you !
I'm definitely considering dermaroller then, as you approve :)
Can you help me with B6 tablets that are available in India Pri ?

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Aww you guys are just awesome

Yes you can opt for Dermaroller.

Vitamin B6 Tablets:
Benadon 40mg, Perivin 50mg.

You can find more options online from brands like Zenith Nutrition,Vitamin Shoppee etc.

The dosage is 1 tablet of 40/50mg tablet before food 7 days before period until the last day.So total number days=7+4/5 period days.

Do check up with your doctor once.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Thanx Pri :)
You get wat you put :) you've been so much lovely to all the people in the blogĀ  !! So you get back the same :*
Lots of Love. God be with you :)

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Thank you for so much for your best wishes.I am very grateful for all the love from you guys,love all of you

All the very best to you my dear.May god bless you with all the happiness