Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Strea A 15 availability and alternatives

Anu
This post was updated on .
Hey Priyanaka,

Strea A15 is out of stock on clickoncare.com from where more i can buy it online
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Strea A 15 availability and alternatives

Anu
Hi Priyanka,
As i said strea A15 is out of stock and dont know when it will be available so can i go for:
Avene eluage Antiaging reconstructing cream(Retinaldehyde-.05%) OR Avene Ystheal emulsion
Which will be fine for my skin type and problem
Note: my skin is very dry so advice me according because i do not want to face any flakiness,redness or irritated skin ... bcs still when i wash my face with neutral cleanser like kaya soothing gel i face dryness even after moisturising it .so this is really an issue ...
So if i do not get strea A15 in next 5-6 days so can i go with any of the two product i listed and if yes which one and are these retinol products if yes then i will use them with neutral cleanser and if they r not retinoids then i want to combine it with metrogyl and benzoyl peroxide on alternate days ...
Rest whatever u say i will go with that.
Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Strea A 15 availability and alternatives

DivaJournals
Administrator
Only Clickoncare.com had all Strea variants.It seems that its not available now.I think you might get it in any pharmacy as Dr.Reddy's products are quite popular.So try to procure from local medical stores.

I know your skin is dry that is why I told not to go for Glomed as I am doubtful if your dry skin can handle it.But since you insisted I suggested Glogeous face wash.

Coming to dryness,flakiness you know I don't have control over that.It is inevitable part of acne treatments.By now you also know how to tackle such side effects.I have been extremely cautious in suggesting products and trying my best to help you out to avoid such scenarios let alone irritated skin.If it was Normal skin,any product will do but not the same with acne prone skin.

Few other Retinol options,seems okay no major comedogenic ingredients:
1)Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Night Moisturiser
2)Avene Eluage Cream/Emulsion
3)Avene Ystheal Cream/Emulsion
4)Last option is new launch from Avene D Pigment Light-Retinaldehyde + Vitamin E.This seems like good option when compared to others.

Other good thing about Avene products they come in creams and emulsions forms to cater normal-oily skin types and dry-very dry skin types.

Regarding BP,I don't see the need of it as of now.We will see that later after you start a retinol.

So shall we narrow down Avene D Pigment Light?Its available on Flipkart HERE.

Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Hey Priyanka as my concern is more towards aging with acne i want to go with avene eluage cream (as my skin is dry) ,today i searched for it but concentrate is available on every site so do i buy that? or not
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu all three Avene products are retinol products.You can go with Eluage,it sounds good.Its available on Flipkart HERE.The seller SkinStore is a bangalore based website.I buy Bioderma products from them,they are good.