classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Suggestions for tan removal,hair oil & hair conditioner

bobby
This post was updated on .
hi dj, howv youu.... need small suggetions dj.. can you tellme the tips of remove tan... and is it gud to put coconut oil to hair? or any conditioner can you suggest plz...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Suggestions for tan and hair conditioner

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Bobby,

How is your dandruff situation now?Is it getting better?

Kindly do not apply coconut oil.It is highly highly comedogenic oil.It will causes lots of breakouts within hours of application.So do not use hair oils/comedogenic shampoos-conditioners,given that you have severe acne prone tendency.Instead go to Hair serums like Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Serum or Trichoz Serum by Ethicare.

Coming to hair conditioners,you can try Matrix Biolage or Herbal essences or the new Sunsilk conditioners.All of them are available on Amazon.

Only way to remove tan is undergoing chemical peeling effectively.Recently I came across,one body lotion from Ethicare.It has some good ingredients which might help with the tan situation.Its called Kozilite Lotion(Brown Tube).Hence always wear a good sunscreen to all exposed parts of the body like face,neck,hands before you step out.

Reply | Threaded
|

bobby
thnq dj I wanna tell u my presnt hair report... unfortunately it was getting worst day to day... today when I wake up it was jst shocks me getting 40 to 50 flakes from my backside hair... :(
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Bobby,

Firstly calm down.Stressing over the situation does not help one bit,in fact it makes matters worse.Things happen,you should learn to deal with it instead freaking out.You should always address the problem,that is the only solution.

You have severe chronic dandruff.It will not reduce over night.Its been just few days since you started using a anti-dandruff shampoo.Did you know my cousin suffered severe dandruff like you for 4-5 years?Now its all good because of proper care.He has been using anti-dandruff shampoo since then.This is a serious hair issue which should not be neglected which you did.It could be months before you actually could see some improvement.You have to be calm and patient.Yes you will see flakes,hairfall until it subsides,inevitable symptoms of dandruff.Stop counting and getting upset.Stress causes sebaceous glands to produce sebum in excess and making dandruff much much worse.This will in turn worsen your acne as well.So give Cipla 8X clean shot and be positive that you shall clear up dandruff.But it is going to take time and patience.There is no other way!
Reply | Threaded
|

bobby
yeak ok dj, so I have to use ethicare serums and conditioners along with these shampoos?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Yes you can use hair serums or try the new garnier oil in cream.