Open this post in threaded view
|

Summer Acne Skin Care

Aman
This post was updated on .
Hellooooozzzzz priyanka..
Howz you??
Whts gng on??

In summers i have again facing acne problem specially on neck..
Dnt knw why even taking same diet as taken in winters..

So priyanka tell me the advice for special diet in Summers.. Which one i have avoid which one i take in summers..

And my regimen is

Morning- glogeous gel+sunprotk
Evening- kaya smoothing+aloe veeda
Night- glogeous gel+epiduo/ollize gel (alternate days)
Proactive face pack thrice in a week..
And also tell me when i apply sunscreen 2nd tym in a day, agn i have wait for 20 mins for going outside or not??
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Summer Acne Skin Care

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman,

How are you buddy?

Summer is a problematic season for acne prone skin as it increases sebum production making skin more oilier than usual leading to more acne.

Your regimen seems fine to me.I don't see the need for additional product.Take care of your diet.Include lots of fresh fruits and juices.Cut down on oily/junk food.

Regarding your sunscreen query,reapply sunscreen after 2-3 hours.And yes wait for 20 minutes before you step outside.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
Thankuu priyanka

And yes can u suggest me any face pack... Bcoz this time i ordered proactive face pack it seems like very thin and not gud.. Last 2-3 tubes of proactiv face pack is very gud.. So sugest me any other face pack..

And also i avoid..
Junk food,oily food, potato (lit bit take), rice (lil bit take), and in fruits i avoid mango, papaya and banana..
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Buddy the old stock of Proactiv packs are thick in consistency and the recent ones aren't.But the formula is the same so shouldn't be a cause of concern.I am using it as well.

There aren't many treatment face packs available in India so Proactiv is your best bet.Himalaya has a clarifying mud pack but Sulphur face packs are best for acne prone skin.Here is a compilation of face packs for oily-acne prone skin:http://www.divajournals.com/2015/09/best-face-masks-for-oilyacne-prone-skin.html

There is one more very popular sulphur face pack known as Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque.Its good too but expensive and not available in India.
Here are the links:
http://www.amazon.in/Queen-Helene-Julep-Masque-Ounce/dp/B0014272VI?ie=UTF8 (PS:International and India sellers have listed so kindly verify that once before placing order)
http://in.iherb.com/Queen-Helene-Mint-Julep-Masque-Oily-and-Acne-Prone-Skin-8-oz-227-g/5796 (PS:Prompt delivery but there are shipping and custom charges but relatively cheaper and best option)

Do watch what you eat.I am working out everyday and including lots of fruits and fresh fruit juices.My health has improved and I have lost weight too.I am completely off junk food from 6 months.I will write a post soon.