Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Summer Skin Queries

Aman
This post was updated on .
helloo priyanka..
howzz you??
now widout your support and ur suggestion i am not able for use any new product..

so diva now summers has been started.. so any special instructions for summer??

and now i am using la-shield sunscreen.. so how many tyms ,use in a day?? if 2 tymes..
den when i apply 2nd it is imp for wash the face with water and after apply 2nd tym also dont go outside for 15-20 mins??
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: some information for summers

Aman
priyanka sorry for bother you again..
some more questions in my mind and i am sure you always happy for help..

1. can i use scrub?? if yes then which??
2. can i use massage cream or gel for face?? if yes then which one??
3. if the go to marriage or party, then which one gel or cream i have used for face for glowing??
4. can i use rose water??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe Aman buddy!How are you? And yes I am always happy to help

1)Reapply sunscreen at regular intervals on face,neck,hands etc.

2)No need to wash your face to reapply sunscreen.You can splash some water on face or try these Mee Mee Baby Wipes to freshen up.They are non-comedogenic and available on amazon.

3)There is no necessity for a scrub as you are already on many exfoliating agents like glogeous,olliza,epiduo.It does the job.Plus harsh scrubs generally don't suit acne prone skin as it could further irritate or lead to breakouts.

4)Why do you need massage gel?Aloe vera gel or moisturiser will do!Remember the lesser the better,stick to essentials!

5)You can perhaps try some bb/cc creams if you are interested like colorbar,faces canada or loreal.

6)Don't use Dabur Rose water,some brands add rose oil which will make it comedogenic.Instead try Avene Thermal Spring Water,it is more suitable and soothing on skin.You can spritz on face during summers whenever you want.
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
i am fyn priyanka.. and wid you i am very-2 fyn.. your help means alot for me.. without your suggestion i am not using lil bit product..

priyanka can u send me the link of bb/cc creams or loreal, faces canada n ol.. and also tell me how to appply?
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
hellooo..
 now question for my sister..
my sister age is 35..
she want any facial kit for summer.. in summer her face is oily and sticky-2..
and she said that no product suit on her face and also a little red-2 pimples pop up in summers on face..

2. tell me some product for normal skin person like face wash, sunscreen and night cream or gel..

:-) :-) :-) :-)
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
In reply to this post by Aman
Reply | Threaded
|

Aman
priyanka how to apply the cream..

just normal, apply before going to any occasions or any other method??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Aman,

You can apply everyday so should you wish.

Just wash your face,apply sunscreen/moisturiser,apply bb/cc cream with your clean hands and blend it with your fingers.