Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCA Peel update and Ethicare Trichoz Serum

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Gayathri,

All good now,Thanks hun

Since you are used to it,you might not face flakiness or peeling which is a good thing.Even I can sustain strong peels without any side effects.That said if it does not peel,it does not mean it is not effective.Don't worry,you will see results in a couple of days.

Use Kaya Soothing cleanser and a moisturiser.Dryness will subside in like 2-3 days.You can probably use Glogeous too since it does not cause dryness.Yes sunscreen goes without a saying

Trichoz is good but definitely not silicone free.Its actually the main ingredient.Honestly speaking I haven't found one hair serum without silicones/dimethicones..Even the Loreal and Matrix have dimethicone but its looks like the concentration is low.Why don't you check out Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Hair serum?Its my personal favourite and lasts forever.You can get it on Amazon on discount for around Rs.220.
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Yes Pri. I'm slowly seeing minute flakiness. And I used Glogeous just to test it effectiveness of non drying. It was totally good. Very mild.
I'll def try Matrix then Pri :) thanks

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
No issues,still you are not facing major flakiness.Why don't you go for moisturising sunscreens like Sunprotek or Kaya Daily Use SPF 15 until your sessions are over?

Glogeous should be fine,all these months it has not caused any dryness despite using with Epiduo.If you feel its okay to use,you can use it else switch to Kaya Cleanser for another 3-4 days.

Matrix cool,I am sure you like it too.It works great on my frizzy hair.

Do keep a tab on your sessions,may be you can write up a post for us and share your experience
Reply | Threaded
|

gayathri

Sure Pri I'll def write just for you ♥ gimme another 2 months and I think I'll be set to write

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Thanks hun,Take care
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
hi gayathri,
how's your peel session.
if possible please upload your pic after peel session.you are doing it from kaya skin clinic or in other clinic??
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Neeti,

She is undergoing a package consisting of 3 chemical peels and 3 laser sessions at Kaya Skin Clinic and in paralell following Epiduo Acne regimen.
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
This post was updated on .
thanks pri.little hesitant to go for it. ThatS why i wanted to see the pic after peel session.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Neeti,

Chemical peeling is absolutely safe when you get done under medical supervision.I have been undergoing peels since a decade for acne,sun tan.

Kindly check out these posts for more information.I have written detailed experiences of it.
1)What is Chemical Peeling?
2)Kaya Skin Clinic Acne Free Therapy Review
3)Kaya Skin Clinic Intense Clarity Peel Review

Gayathri will also put a post soon of her experiences soon.She has also been undergoing salicylic and glycolic acid peels prior to this package,you can check her photo updates under her profile section which she posted over a while here.

Hope this helps.Let me know if you have any more questions.
Reply | Threaded
|

Neeti
thanks pri