classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tan Removal+Anti-aging Skin care routine

Nabo
This post was updated on .
Hi, I am a silent follower of your blog. I need your help. I am having combination skin type which gets tanned easily.I have severe dark circles also dark lips. Even after applying sunscreen 20 mins before going outside my skin gets severely tanned. Though I am fair skin. Even my hands and feet have turned dark. I want you to prescribe a skin routine which will regain my fairness also for anti ageing as I am in my early 30 s. I am against chemical peeling and sort . also tell me what should I use for my hand and feet?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Skin routine

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Nabo,

Thank you for your kind words.

1)Start by wearing a broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen during day to prevent sun damage to all exposed parts of body-face,hands,legs etc.Reapply after 2-3 hours.That's the first step in any skin care routine!

One common mistake everyone does is not applying sunscreen when indoors.Kindly check out this post on how to use sunscreen the right way.

2)Dark circles could be due to various reasons-Lack of Sleep,Stress,Hormones Imbalances etc.I have written detailed post which you can check out here: How to get rid of dark circles and puffy eyes?.

Correcting dark circles depends on lifestyle choices like diet,sleep etc and good eye cream like Eye lite Eye cream which is available on Amazon.

3)Dark Lips again could be hormonal,sun damage.It is a sensitive area and not much can be done about it.You can use lipbalms which have sunscreen like Maybelline Baby Lips.

I am also testing out Lipsense Lip Lightening Cream(from the makers of Eyelite).May you could try that.It is available on amazon.Here is the link:http://www.amazon.in/Finn-Lipsense-Lip-Lightening-Cream/dp/B013K03O0E

4)No fairness cream will make you fair.Its a MYTH! Follow a skin care routine and healthy diet and you are good to go!Read: The Basics & Importance of Skincare

5)Since you are in your 30's try this anti-aging regime:
Morning:Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel+Sunprotek Gel+Kaya Day/Night Cream.
Evening:Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel+Facemed Gel(Available on Flipkart/Amazon).

6)You might be against Chemical peeling.But let me assure from some one who has been undergoing these procedures for over a decade,it is a safe procedure.

It is very quick and effective in lightening marks,removing tan,exfoliate skin in a safe manner!

If you have any doubts,read this post:Guide to Chemical Peeling

Hope this helps!
Reply | Threaded
|

Nabo
Is facemed medicated?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Facemed is over the counter cosmetic treatment gel.It contains Vitamin C,Niacinamide,Salicylic acid which helps with skin lightening and has anti-aging properties.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nabo
OK. One more query is that you have suggested me to use kaya day / night
cream. Can you please specify the name of the cream.
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Here is the review link:
http://www.divajournals.com/2014/02/kaya-nourishing-day-cream-fairness.html

You can purchase it from Amazon.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nabo
In the night what should I use facemed gel or the kaya cream
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Kaya cream in the Day time and Facemed gel in the night.Kindly refer to the above reply where I have clearly mentioned it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nabo
OK thank you so much sorry to bother you so much
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals