classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Triacneal and Trio White

ragnar
Hi,
   My dermatologist prescribed me TRIACNEAL and TRIO WHITE for acne scars and pigmentation.
It says on the cover that TRIO WHITE is a night cream and I have read(in this blog about TRIACNEAL) that TRIACNEAL should be applied only during night.
So, What should I do?
Please help me
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Triacneal and Trio White

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi,

Could you tell me the ingredient list of Trio White?It looks like it has Vitamin C.
Reply | Threaded
|

ragnar
AQUA (WATER), COCONUT ALKANES, OCTYLDODECANOL, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ARBUTIN, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROXETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYISOBUTENE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM SULFITE, TETRAHYDROPIPERINE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROXYPINACOLONE RETINOATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, HELICHRYSUM ARENARIUM FLOWER EXTRACT, TROPOLONE, BHT, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, LEPIDIUM SATIVUM SPROUT EXTRACT

Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi,

I would advise you to start using both on alternate nights so that your skin can used to it and minimise side effects meaning:
Night 1-Triacneal
Night 2-Trio White

Do not forget to use a broad spectrum sunscreen during day like Sunprotek or Suncote or La shield SPF 30.

If you face any dryness,use a non comedogenic moisturiser like Sebamed.

Use a mild face wash like Kaya Soothing Cleansing gel.

PS:If you are looking for more effective and affordable option for acne scars,then look into Olliza gel.It is available on amazon and clickoncare.com

Hope this helps.
Reply | Threaded
|

ragnar
Thanx a lot
My sunscreen is UVNEX SPF-50
Is it good?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi,

Sorry I cannot find the ingredient list for this product.

Since you have acne prone skin,I would suggest you to use oil free,non comedogenic and gel based products. Do not use comedogenic products which will in turn clog pores and cause more acne sabotaging the anti acne efforts of the acne treatments.You can look into this compilation: Best Sunscreens for oily acne prone skin