4 messages Options
Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vitamin C along with retinol

Anu
Hey Priyanka how r u dear?
I have started using Avene eluage on alternate nights ,it is almost two weeks now..I have not faced any irritation,redness or anything...so far no break outs and whiteheads...I want to know if I want to use Vit C serum along with this Can I? Like Vit C in the morning then sunscreen and avene eluage at night? Also Kindly tell me since Dr reddys strea A 15 is still out of stock then after i finish with Avene eluage which pharmacy brand retinol should i go with or i countinue with Avene eluage only?As i want to achieve the result at best...So after a month if i v to change from avene eluage then which pharmacy retinol should i go for which is better then Avene eluage?

Thanks a lot
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Vitamin C along with retinol

DivaJournals
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Anu.How are you? I was waiting to hear from you.

Good to know the skin condition is good.

You cannot use Vitamin C and Retinoids together.Vitamin C deactivates Vitamin A in retinoids.There should be minimum 24 hours gap between these two.Both are pretty strong so I would advise you use one of them.

Vitamin C and Retinoids should be used only during night time and not during day.

I have been trying to find good retinols products but I can come up with Yugard,its a pharmacy cream with 0.15% Retinaldehyde.

If you wish you can opt for this or continue Avene Eluage Cream.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Thanks Priyanka, will use Avene eluage for March and april once the skin will be totally fine with this then will go for the higher percentage of retinol in the meanwhile if i get strea A15 i will but that otherwise u also look some more better option and let me know....before the start of higher percentage i will sure let u know the updates and seek ur guidence..
love u dear
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu.I will definitely ping you,if I find suitable Retinol options.Good to know Avene Eluage, is working out too.
Until then take care dear and love you too