classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Waterproof Sunscreen and Lip Exfoliation

tittu121
This post was updated on .
hi divya how are you ? i am fine and enjoying the summer i have a query for you currently i am using lotus uv screen matte gel spf 50  
1.its fine but it doesnot water proof and sweat proof there fore its fade away  when i become sweat or contact with water so tell me which  is the good option for me of these sunscreens  Ansolar Gel Sunscreen , La Shield Sunscreen Gel SPF 30 , Sunmate Gel Sunscreen or any other name which you know suggest the best one but consider my liking non greasy or oil free and no white cast please {i already read all reviews of these sunscreens but your opinion is must for me }
2. i use lip balm maybeline antioxidant berry two time before sleep in night and once in morning afte bath my query is i got some smallest points type pimple is appear in my upper lips it is fine or it always stay  in our lips but i had noticed yet bcoz first time i saw lip closely for lip balm applying otherwise we dont care
3. lips exfolation is must or not ? and how to exfolate ? and how many times ? tell us for new comer boys who using lip balm  like  me .

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: some queries

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Tittu,Hope you are doing good.I am good too.Thank you for trusting and respecting my work.

1)Yes Lotus is not water proof as I far I know.Ansolar,La Shield,Sunmate are waterproof.You could try any of those,all of them have same formula but different brands that's all.None of these will make your skin greasy or leave any white cast.I have used them.

2)Most lip balms have broken me out,I specially hate the Lotus one.They gave me nasty breakouts around the mouth area.After testing out so many lip balms,I finally settled for Maybelline Baby Lips.I love this one and this is only lip balm that hasn't broken me out and does a great job in terms of hydration.Its pretty much impossible to find non-comedogenic lip balms since lip moisturisers are oils,waxes,emollients.Maybelline Baby Lips does not really leave thick waxy or greasy layer.Try to apply with precision on the lip area and may be use a issue to wipe out the excess lip balm.

Also are you sure shaving/trimming does cause any breakouts?It would be good idea to apply some calamine or aloe vera gel after shaving/trimming.It soothes the skin and prevents breakouts.

3)Lip exfoliation is not a must for guys.We girls do it so that to get to rid of lip pigmentation and lip sticks glide on easily since certain of them emphasise fine lines.

If you want to then you can mix a spoon of sugar with olive oil/almond oil,rub it on lips for few seconds and wipe with a tissue.You can also use a separate soft tooth brush to exfoliate lips 2-3 times in a week.It helps in removing dead skin cells.After exfoliating follow it with a lip balm and you are good to go!

There is also one lip scrub from Forest Essentials,check out review here.

You can also check out this article:How to get rid of pigmented lips?

Hope this helps!
Reply | Threaded
|

tittu121
thank you divya for your quick and valuable response actually this is a tremendous forum you may  say " hajir jawab "  like birbal  i asked question and you give quick answer its amazing  so great
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe Thank you for your kind words.I am here to help you guys and you are most welcome .The forum is there for you guys to put forward queries to me,I definitely try my best to do that