Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Which Avene product is best to use for very dry skin

Anu
Hi Priyanka,

How r u dear?
I need your advice relating to which Avene product to use on my skin facing dryness...I have a very dry sensitive skin...I used sebamed mositurising lotion but it not suits me ..on applying it creates a burning on my face...but Avene recovery cream goes good on my skin but it is not enough as a moisturiser on my very dry sensitive skin...pls guide me which one to use in avene to overcome this dryness..Like Avene rich compensating cream,or avene resurfacing emulsion or which one?

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Which Avene product is best to use for very dry skin

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu,

I am good.How are things with you?

When the skin is dry,it stings when you apply any product.Sebamed moisturiser is not the problem here,it happens to me also.

You need to decrease the frequency of Vit C application.And also treatment based face washes if you are using any.Since it is the winters,you need avoid daily application of these products and adjust them accordingly.

Avene Rich Compensating cream is comedogenic.I am not sure which emulsion you are talking about,I cant find the product.

Since you are comfortable with Avene recovery cream,just discontinue all the products except Kaya cleanser and Sunprotek for 4-5 days and stick to avene recovery cream.
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Which Avene product is best to use for very dry skin

Anu
Sure dear i will do accordingly by stopping everything for a week and only apply moisturiser and sunscreen.