chit chat with a talented gal

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

chit chat with a talented gal

Deepika
Hello priyankahow are you ? Just letting you know that I am doing fine now..Thank you for your immense help and support..  always be the way you are..God bless you
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: chit chat with a talented gal

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe Hi Deepika.How are you?I was thinking about pinging you from 2-3 days and enquire about current status.At the same time you pinged me,telepathy I guess.I am very happy to know that things are good.How are you my dear?How is life?How is your health,your skin?
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
He he telepathy ofcourse..I am doing fine dear..lip infection cleared up with ur help and by God's grace too...coming to acne wise..its ok.. I mean I get 3-4 pimples always but I am ok with that bcoz I know my triacneal will take care of this thing ...and yes I forget to thank you again..remember I told you that I am gonna order sebamed moisturizing cream after seeing ur review on it..I am loving this one a lot..I think its far better than avene skin recovery cream..I always apply this cream post triacneal usage in the morning and I love it ..and yes I am using Maybelline lip balms at night ☺..u say how are you ?,hws life going ?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
All good on my side.I am very very happy that things are looking better..It gives immense satisfaction and joy when you guys have sorted out the issue.I really look forward to updates from you guys..

Now that lip infection has cleared,we can gradually focus on acne.If you are not facing dryness,may be we can introduce a glycolic acid cleanser like Mario Badescu.

I am glad you are satisfied with Sebamed moisturising cream.Its really great heavy duty moisturiser for oily-acne prone skin.Best part is its moisturises and does not make skin oily.I actually wanted to try Avene Skin Recovery Cream but it wasn't available online so I thought I should check out Sebamed cream.It was indeed a pleasant surprise.I some times use it as hand cream too.It does a great job I must say!Hence I have been recommending to folks who face dryness due to acne treatments.

I love Maybelline Lip balms too,they are the best and does not burn a hole in the pocket.

And Thank you Deepika for everything,god bless you

Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Happy to be here with u ☺..no I am not facing any dryness now just acne here and there...Mario badesu??is this a cleanser..you know I am bored to death with my Neutrogena face wash but using it since a year bcoz of my skin issues.. I am so happy that u recommend me a new cleanser☺..what would be my skin care regimen then for week?..can u explain me please😯
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hehe are you sure dryness is not a issue now?Cause last time it was pretty bad.

Some of us here have started using glycolic acid cleansers with our acne treatments,feedback has been good.So I thought may be we can introduce a glycolic acid cleanser in your regimen too.

Mario Badescu is a popular skin care range for acne prone skin,anti-aging etc.Their stuff is pretty great.One of my friend Ashu introduced me to it.Here is their website,check it out.

Since you don't have access to our glycolic acid cleansers like Glogeous,I thought of suggesting of their glycolic acid cleansers to you since you easily procure it in US.

The cleanser I wanted to recommend is Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser.It is non-comedogenic but I just saw now it contains SLS so I am little hesistant after lip infection.You are doing good so I don't want to jinx it.

Other options:

1)Peter Roth Thomas 3% Glycolic Face wash(Contains SLS)-3% is harsh for a beginner.

2)Nip+ Fab Glycolic acid Fix Cleanser(SLS-free,Paraben-free)-This will be good fit for you I think.I believe this is Kylie Jenner's fav cleanser.

3)Derma Doctor Ain't Misbehavin AHA/BHA Cleanser(Contains parabens,SLS-free)-It contains both glycolic and salicylic acid.

4)Derma Doctor Litmus Test Glycolic Acid Facial Cleansing Gel(SLS-free,Paraben-free).

Among all these options I find Nip Fab suitable for you.What say?
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
Yes dear dryness is not issue for me..it was all bcoz of dermatitis..I discard all my lip products and bought new
Wow u are simply awesome..such a huge list u gave me ..I will look out for all these and will let u know when I get my hands on any of these cleansers☺..Thankyou again 😍..I am using triacneal twice a week now..is it OK to use triacneal along with these cleansers..?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Good good keep all those factors in check.Do discard old products and restock fresh ones.Also do not share your lip products.You are recovering now so take it easy and keep the usage minimal too.Stick to a brand that is working out now.

So you are using Triacneal-2 times in a week.You can try the NipFab one and use it alternate day initially.After 2 weeks,you can make it once a day.This way we can minimise the side effects of glycolic acid cleanser.Another times,you can continue using Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
In reply to this post by Deepika
I have AHA glow face wash with me..can I use that ?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
No Aha glow might be bit harsh for you in the current scenario.Try to procure Glogeous if you can.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
I don't think I get glogeous here but will go for nip one now and will update you then again.. Thank you dear for everything😍
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Sure you are most welcome.Remember to start glycolic acid cleanser with decreased frequency to minimise dryness.Take care.God bless you!
Reply | Threaded
|

Deepika
You too take care ..Good night😍..lots of love👯
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator