4 messages Options
Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

clariosonic mia 2 facial cleansing brush

Anu
Hello Priyanka,
How r u?...I want to know that the cleansing facial brush clariosonic mia 2 is really effective for cleansing or its ok like we do...but its very expensive do we v any other alternative that do the same without being harsh on the skin

thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: clariosonic mia 2 facial cleansing brush

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu,

How are you?How are things with you?How is the Vit C serum working for you?

Honestly I have never tried these Facial Cleansing Brush since I have acne prone skin,I am a bit hesitant that it might irritate or break me out.In India,you don't have too many options.Off late,I have seen many youtubers opting for this brand called Vanity Planet Spin Cleansing Brush.Here is the link:http://vanityplanet.com/products/spin-for-perfect-skin. The cost is $100 but after applying this coupon code:xoxoalva, you can get it for $30 which is very reasonable plus it comes with other attachments.Just make sure you don't use it more than twice in a week.

If you end up using it then don't forget to drop your feedback
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Hi dear...I m too hesitant to go for it of the doubt that it may not harsh my sensitive skin...so still confused...
Vit C serum is doing fine...sometimes whiteheads appears so thinking to add sebogel..the rest all is good so far...
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
You can add sebogel or metrogyl.

I guess its fine to use facial cleansing brush once in a while.I saw one for Rs.399,try it out and see if suits you.