hair myth busters

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

hair myth busters

tittu121
hi divya today i wanna share my experiences and ask some questions related to hair
1. my experiences about hair
a. i am 28 and almost 17 to 18 years that means when i started bath by myself i just follow the same thing which my papa always do and mostly of us always that means wash my hair daily with soap { who always change in month and some times in years depending on scent bcoz when we are in younger age dont know the things and proper care of hair }    my experience - hair is fine and didnt break
b. when i was 24 to 25 my approach had changed i had used shampoo daily instead of soap i had never used conditioner   my experience - hair is fine and didnot break
 c. one important thing in this intire period i always apply daily oil in my hair { who always change in month and some times in year depending on scent and my mood some time coconout , some time almond sometime amla sometie navratna banful thanda thanda sometime vatika somtime nihar etc i hope you understand it always depend on my mood }
d.when i was 26 i visited to my first dermatologist not for acne problem but for some skin related and routine related queries to know. let me clear about me i am a very good questioner and until found my answer my journey is continouing i always visit not only dermatologist whereas other field doctors also  {Cardiologists‎, Dentists‎, Gastroenterologists‎, General practitioners‎, Gynaecologists‎, Nephrologists‎, Oncologists‎, Pediatricians‎,  Urologists}‎ and i really proud to say these field doctors today my best friend and they appreciate me for my   curiosity to find my answers sorry i come to the point when i visited to my dermatologist he told me that never ever use oil on your hair bcoz you have oily skin i asked never he said yes never i was shocked than i asked than what product should i used they gave me a serum which is ethicares comany named trichoz hair serum and recommend a shampoo named seren which is also from ethicare company and advise me dont wash your hair daily  2 to 3 times in a week is fine than i followed my derma instruction and i had used serum daily instead of hair oil   my experience - hair is fine and didnt break
e.when i was 27 that means from one year ago i follow different approach let me clear you i always do experimen on myself . so from 1 year ago to today my current routine is wash your hair only 1 time in a week means sunday and after wash your hair with shampoo apply trichoz hair serum .   my experience - hair is fine and didnt break
f. since i used serums i had tried many of other brands serum like zawed habib's, loreal, shehnaaz hussain, garnier, amway, but never satisfied bcoz trichoz beat them all trichoz is not like that these mentioned brands trichoz is not oily just apply and it disappear in couple of hours and next day when i bath not brother bcoz easily wash with water not any single trash  but another brands zawd habibs ....and so on products when you apply your hair make oily and dont disappear and next day when you bath they not wash with water and still persist in your hair like you are putting on hair oil and next day bath it still persist i feel really oukward .  my experience - trichoz hair serum is the best
come to my questions to divya
1. divya matrix biolage deep smoothing serum tell me about that and it follows my like or not i like non oily serum which disappear in couple of hours and when bath in next day it should easily wash with water matrix biolage deep smoothing serum have this qualities or not ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: hair myth busters

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Tittu,

1)Do not use bathing soaps for washing hair,its way too harsh for hair.It actually increases hair fall.

2)Conditioner is not a must especially for guys since you have short hair so normally don't face issues like frizziness,dry hair etc.

3)There is no harm in oiling hair,again it is optional.But I don't recommend it for oily-acne prone folks since oil settles on face/body and causes acne.In that case,following it up with a conditioner/hair serums is good for that extra hydration and nourishment.

4)I have Trichoz Hair serum from Ethicare remedies.Its pretty good.Since I don't oil my hair,I always use a hair serum.I will review it soon.

5)Your doctor is right.One should not wash hair frequently.It is advisable to wash 2-3 times in a week with a mild shampoo.Washing everyday really strips any oil/moisture from hair.It can causes dryness and hair fall too.

6)Yes some hair serums can weigh hair down and make it oily.Using a drop or two is good.I normally take 2-3 drops of serum in my hands, since I have long hair,rub it using both hands and apply on hair.

7)Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Hair Serum is one of my favourites and most used serums,hence I recommend to all.Its really good.Its light weight and does not make hair oily.You can try that,you can buy on amazon there is always some offer going on.Just apply a drop or two,its sufficient.One bottle lasts forever.I think its better than Loreal Professional serums.
Reply | Threaded
|

tittu121
hi divya thankyou dear for explaining for our forum friends i wrote my experiences bcoz i wanna help the forum friends and i want which types of routine i had used they dont follow and i knew you may clear all questions with tremendous answers for forum friends  
1. divya matrix biolage deep smoothing is better than trichoz ?
2. for dry hair i heard matrix biolage ultra hydrating shampoo is good please suggest and recommend best shampoo for dry hair ?
3. are you apply hair serum daily or not ? i aplly hair serum only in when wash my hair ?
4. hair serums are safe or not ? bcoz they contain silicones and seleniums who actually dont show on label what is your opinion ?
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Tittu,

1)I am quite fond of Matrix products.I specially like the serum.if you are happy with Trichoz,then you can stick to it.But if you are looking for a change,give matrix serum a shot.I have a bunch of hair serums like 20 of them but Matrix is the one I frequently use.

2)I have tried few other shampoos and conditioners from Matrix change except for the dry hair ones.I regularly use matrix hair masks also.They are quite good.Another brand I like is Herbal essences ones-Sls-free and paraben-free.

3)I have oily hair so I don't apply hair serum everyday.I apply after washing my hair or before/after using styling equipments or if there is any frizziness/dryness etc.May be 2-3 times in a week.

4)As far as I know hair serums are safe.Yes its very hard to find serums without silicones.Since hair serums are generally not applied on roots but hair length,its fine.Honestly I haven't oiled my hair in like ten years but I am very religious with hair serums.
Reply | Threaded
|

tittu121
divya thankyou dear for your quick response and i will defnitely try matrix deep smoothing serum and i had already orderd online
Reply | Threaded
|

DivaJournals
Administrator
Sure Tittu,hope you like it.Take care.