4 messages Options
Anu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

products that can help to minimize large facial pores

Anu
Hi Priyanka,
This is a query of my friend..She is having dry sensitive skin with large open pores in her cheek areas..because it is genetical factor so to hideit she uses primer before foundation and that helps her to look nice with an even smooth skin tone..she wants to know is there any product for her skin type that can help her to minimise these facial pores which she can apply daily and can minimise her large facial pores..bcs primer cant be used daily...
Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: products that can help to minimize large facial pores

DivaJournals
Administrator
Hi Anu,

Large pores is something that even I have.It is a genetical condition so absolutely nothing can be done about it.I thought Epiduo might be able to shrink the pores but I have seen no change with respect to large pores,despite using a retinoid for 3 years.I have tried couple other remedies but none help.Aging,Loss of Collagen,Sun damage also causes large pores.

Products which claim to shrink pores do so temporarily for a couple of hours only. Its the same with primer as well.They fill up the pores and give a smooth finish.

She can use a moisturiser underneath and set it off with a mattifying compact powder.Matte products do not draw attention to large pores.Use a powder puff or a cotton pad to deposit powder by pressing onto the skin also helps concealing large pores to an extent.Rubbing a ice cube or green tea ice cube for couple of seconds before make up also helps shrinks pores temporarily.

These steps also help to minimise pores:
1)Using mud masks,exfoliating products icontaining AHA/BHA also helps.A good exfoliation is important in removing dead skin cells.
2)Using comedogenic products irritates pores so using non-comedogenic products is advisable.
3)Procedures like Chemical Peels,Micro-dermabrasion,Laser,Photo facial etc help with skin tightening.

This is the regimen I would suggest for her:
Morning:Glogeous Cleanser/Ethiglo/Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel+Sunprotek Gel Sunscreen
Evening:Kaya Cleanser/Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing gel+Facemed Gel
Anu
Reply | Threaded
|

Anu
Thanks a ton dear
Reply | Threaded
|